Well done Euan Cameron and Real Radio.

Mr Sifter

I actually think I might have to lie down after writing that title. I never thought I'd see the day.

So anyway, I tuned in to the RRFPI tonight, for the first time

in ages. Knowing they are covering the game on Sunday, I was interested to hear what sort of a build up the game would get.

They've done very well so far.

Bumming the game up big time, the banter was flowing freely. Now I (like many others) have slated Euan Cameron many many times on JKB, but credit where credits due.

Their coverage starts at 1.30pn, they've got a Jambo and a Hibby in the studio watching the game, Euan and Roughy are broadcasting live from Fester Road. They've also got reporters dotted around numerous boozers, getting the fans views both before and after the game.

I enjoyed listening to EC slating each Hibby that phoned up. The show has left me feeling even more excited for Sunday than I was earlier!!

So in short.....Euan Cameron is still a fud, but he's done very very well in giving the Edinburgh Derby the platform it deserves.

Roughie is still a fat ***** tho.

I actually think I might have to lie down after writing that title. I never thought I'd see the day.

in ages. Knowing they are covering the game on Sunday, I was interested to hear what sort of a build up the game would get.

Bumming the game up big time, the banter was flowing freely. Now I (like many others) have slated Euan Cameron many many times on JKB, but credit where credits due.

Their coverage starts at 1.30pn, they've got a Jambo and a Hibby in the studio watching the game, Euan and Roughy are broadcasting live from Fester Road. They've also got reporters dotted around numerous boozers, getting the fans views both before and after the game.

I enjoyed listening to EC slating each Hibby that phoned up. The show has left me feeling even more excited for Sunday than I was earlier!!

So in short.....Euan Cameron is still a fud, but he's done very very well in giving the Edinburgh Derby the platform it deserves.

I prefer your last 2 sentences. rolleyes.gif

The Real Maroonblood

I take it there is not much happening with the bigot brothers at this moment.

It was pretty good i liked the rank gers fans score prediction 5 -1 to the Jambos he confidently predicted.

he also told fat roughy to wear a nappy to the game :whistling: well he can sit next to old peshy drawers and they can both be right at home together :lol::lol::lol:

Any man that supposedly supports the mighty JT's and lets his son support Celtic can take a run and **** to themselves....he slavers more pish than a politican.

Euan Cameron = Bellend!

Guys a grade A stroker. My left testicle is 1000% more a Jambo than that no-mark will ever be. He is a weegie sympathiser who whores himself to any eager listener which usually is a current bun or a Mhank. :angry:

Cappuccino Kid

I take it there is not much happening with the bigot brothers at this moment.

Think its the fact real radio are covering the game instead of radio Scotland. so in effect just publicising real radio not the match itself.

Any man that supposedly supports the mighty JT's and lets his son support Celtic can take a run and **** to themselves....he slavers more pish than a politican.

Euan Cameron = Bellend!

Euan Cameron as you say is a grade 1 bellend...........GTF you arsehole

Euan Cameron = Bellend!

Agreed any kid off mine that went down that road would be dis owned, :whistling:

How the hell any Jambo can neglect his child so badly that he turns out to be a Celtic fan is way beyond me.

That is just sick,

Sorry can't agree with OP. He let a paranoid Celtic fan sit in the studio on with an alleged 475 page dossier on decisions against Celtic. He countered this by preparing his own dossier on decisions against RANGERS. WTF was all that about? You could probably get a 475 page dossier on decisions FOR Celtic against Hearts in ONE game, by Ian Brines that effectively handed them the league even as early as 01-01-06.

The only reason our game was mentioned was thanks to the callers and the necessary plugs that they were on the radio on Sunday from Fester. IMO the show did not go as the producers WANTED it to go last night and well done to all the Jambo's and Hibee's that called in so the paranoia brigade never got the airtime they were after!

I heard a wee bit of it last night in the car and Euan, a so-called Jambo failed miserably when a Hibby was on bumming his team up saying things like "we've had some great players over the years, who have you had?" Euan was more interested in winding him up like a child instead of putting him in his place with some basic facts as any "Jambo" should be able to do. The famous five were mentioned, had it been me i would've told the fud that the famous five were that good they won feckall for a start, we had the terrible trio who won everything, NEXT! "Our[Hibs] record in Europe?" Eh!? what record in Europe, we got to the quarter-finals of the UEFA Cup in '89 NEXT! Some muppet even asked the most stupid question i've ever heard.... "We've suplied Scotland with some good goalies, who have you ever suplied?" WHAT THE F....! Euan failed again by not mentioning Smith and Gordon,and should've rattled off a dozen or more names of players such as Mackay, Colquhoun, Robertson, Levein, McPherson, Naysmith, Cameron, Hartley, McCann, Berra, Wallace, Weir, McLaren etc...etc Euan let himself down yet again on so many levels, he'll never change, once a fud, always a fud. Hearing him last night reminded me why i stopped listening to this carbon copy of Radio Clyde's oldfirm footy phone-in.They can stick their commentary where the sun don't shine.

Heard him a few weeks back talking about the Celtic-Dundee Utd penalty incident.He said 'i have never saw that before that the linesman can change the refs mind'. Well 'if' he was a proper Hearts fan he would have known that it happened to us twice in the space of a few weeks. :angry:

The famous five were mentioned, had it been me i would've told the fud that the famous five were that good they won feckall for a start I will get pelters for this but did they not win the league three times in the 50's although they never beat the terrible trio when they faced them

Apart from a a few Jakes in Broxburn no one east of Almondvale shopping centre should be tuning into that pile of steaming turd burgling fudge pish.

EC and Roughie can fling shite at themselves.

winston churchill

The famous five were mentioned, had it been me i would've told the fud that the famous five were that good they won feckall for a start I will get pelters for this but did they not win the league three times in the 50's although they never beat the terrible trio when they faced them

the trio had that lot on toast.

their derby record was as bad as any hobo team.

my auld man saw the trio take five of them at the methadome one newyear :thumbsup:

EC has no integrity. I knew him fairly well when we both lived in Abu Dhabi. I loaned him a video tape of the '98 Cup Final, which he held onto for months. Despite promising to return it several times, he kept it. He even arranged to meet me on two occasions to drop it off and didn't show up either time! I faxed his radio show in Abu Dhabi asking for it back - he promised on air to return it but didn't then left Abu Dhabi to return to Scotland. I phoned RR when I returned to live in Scotland and wound him up about it on air. He offered to buy me the DVD of the final but I already had that and said I wanted the tape because it had all the build up and aftermath on it. He promised (live on air) to hunt it out and return it. After about a month of no contact I chased him by email him and he responded saying he'd try to find it. After another month without any contact from him I emailed him again and he eventually responded saying he couldn't find it.

The man has no consideration whatsoever for other people. He's also unbelievably thick, possessing the IQ of a wobbling jelly.

EC has no integrity. I knew him fairly well when we both lived in Abu Dhabi. I loaned him a video tape of the '98 Cup Final, which he held onto for months. Despite promising to return it several times, he kept it. He even arranged to meet me on two occasions to drop it off and didn't show up either time! I faxed his radio show in Abu Dhabi asking for it back - he promised on air to return it but didn't then left Abu Dhabi to return to Scotland. I phoned RR when I returned to live in Scotland and wound him up about it on air. He offered to buy me the DVD of the final but I already had that and said I wanted the tape because it had all the build up and aftermath on it. He promised (live on air) to hunt it out and return it. After about a month of no contact I chased him by email him and he responded saying he'd try to find it. After another month without any contact from him I emailed him again and he eventually responded saying he couldn't find it.

The man has no consideration whatsoever for other people. He's also unbelievably thick, possessing the IQ of a wobbling jelly.

He's a total fanjita.

I'd hunt him down and beat him to within an inch of his life if I was you.

Archived