Wayne Foster

stumo

My mate seen him in a boozer on saturday and he now works as a ................POSTIE. Couldnt believe it i feel a collection should be started

Typical synical kickback replys. Actually played with him and was one of my fave players hence the shock

Typical synical kickback replys. Actually played with him and was one of my fave players hence the shock

So are you John Robertson? Undercover kickback poster?

My mate seen him in a boozer on saturday and he now works as a ................POSTIE. Couldnt believe it i feel a collection should be started

:o

A postie!?!? You should be running to the press with such an exclusive.

Could do a follow up on the grass being green just to keep these scoops going :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn0lGFGMccw

Does this count as a recorded delivery? :whistling:

It's SPECIAL deliveries that are made by 12. :thumbsup:

Not wanting to offend the OP but this thread is way more out of date than Peebles so he certainly deserves some light hearted piss-taking.

You do realise Hibs are no longer Scottish Cup holders??? :whistling:

I won't have a go at you for posting such an out-of-date "story".

Others are managing that perfectly well.

Instead, I'll take you to task on "the collection".

Care to inform us of the reasons for the aformentioned collection?

He is a Postie, so he has a job - surely you can think of many more deserving beneficiaries?

He lives up by the Maltings in Slateford. Bump into him in Oscars from time to time.

Next you'll be telling us Alan McLaren was spotted driving a taxi (sorry... executive limo!)

A Postie...Really??????? :unsure:

You seem to be in the know...Any idea where Bears go for a Dump!? :mellow:

mahgrassyshoes

So are you John Robertson? Undercover kickback poster?

He never said played football with him, he just said he played with him...:whistling:

It's SPECIAL deliveries that are made by 12. :thumbsup:

Not wanting to offend the OP but this thread is way more out of date than Peebles so he certainly deserves some light hearted piss-taking.

You do realise Hibs are no longer Scottish Cup holders??? :whistling:

very funny coffee all over laptop with that remark! :rolleyes:

Wayne is the sort of bloke who might've been a postie all his years but for having a bit of raw talent and an ethic to work hard as a footballer.

Ok, not the greatest player by a long stretch but one who stuck at the game enough to be remembered with fondness (even if for only one moment).

Compared to the wage thieves that have represented us over the past few years, at least Wayne can walk down Gorgie Road with his head held high.

Always happy to raise a toast to Sir Wayne.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention, but he probably earns more as a postie than he did at HMFC.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Cheers for starting this thread! :thumbsup:

Brought back some great childhood memories standing behind the goal at Fester road, never tire of watching that - thanks for posting!

"Here?s Foster, using his pace. A chance to win the game for Hearts...He?s done it!!!

It?s Wayne Fosters first goal of the season, and it?s surely won the tie for Hearts.

Right out of the blue, sheer joy for these Hearts supporters.

And Wayne Foster is being booked for going to the Hearts supporters but what a good finish this was."

:whistling:

Where the feck have you been for the past 10 years.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Very rare to get moments like that. Wasn't at the game but I remember my dad coming home with blood all over his jacket having been trampled due to the celebrations.

Didn't stop him celebrating despite having to get 6 stitches the next morning.

A postie I know says gets paid for 8 hours a day but only works 2 of them.

He works overtime each weekend aat the mail centre and says they pay

him plenty for next to no work in return.

Sounds like Wayne has landed on his feet.

Wayne Foster will always be a hero to me.

Perth to Paisley

A Postie eh.

Not the best job in the world for a legend but much better than walking the streets.

Taxi

future is maroon

Check out Leightons left hand just before Fozzie hits it. Its a "I've got it covered" moment.

Good shout.

I never noticed that before as anytime I watch it back I am too busy watching the fans anticipation of it hitting the net.

Phil put his STAMP on the derby as well. :rolleyes:

Phil's derby STAMP followed de Vries' MARK on the fixture!

Archived