SFA 'rules' on what can and cannot be said/done

Victorian

in light of jim jefferies being hit with a touchline ban for supposedly upsetting the poor wee lamb willie collum, even though he later apologised to the assistant and insisted that he hadn't said anything critical about collum himself, i would like to see hearts conduct a policy of repeating word-for-word everything that's said by celtic and rangers that constitutes a breach of the rules but of course goes unpunished.

the next time celtic, or one of their moron players / coaches says something critical of referees or brings the game into disrepute, hearts should release the same statement on the website (obviously substituting the word celtic/rangers for hearts.

obviously it wouldn't be right for any hearts representative to copy the physical behaviour of neil lennon because there are standards of normal, socially acceptable behaviour which must be observed. you have to draw the line somehere.

I honestly believe we would still get in trouble and them not. Different set of rules. We've already had it confirmed Old Firm matche are officiated differently.

I imagine that Vlad is working on a statement as we speak to tell the world how he feels :thumbsup:

in light of jim jefferies being hit with a touchline ban for supposedly upsetting the poor wee lamb willie collum, even though he later apologised to the assistant and insisted that he hadn't said anything critical about collum himself, i would like to see hearts conduct a policy of repeating word-for-word everything that's said by celtic and rangers that constitutes a breach of the rules but of course goes unpunished.

the next time celtic, or one of their moron players / coaches says something critical of referees or brings the game into disrepute, hearts should release the same statement on the website (obviously substituting the word celtic/rangers for hearts.

obviously it wouldn't be right for any hearts representative to copy the physical behaviour of neil lennon because there are standards of normal, socially acceptable behaviour which must be observed. you have to draw the line somehere.

Up to a point I agree with what you are saying but knowing the Weegia as we do , it would be translated into JJ having a Rafa-like rant and accusations of preferential treatment for Sellick when all we want is even handedness for ALL member clubs , not just the few. There is also the fact that the recent McHobo farce was explained away by an SFA spokesman saying things were said in the immediate post match enviroment when emotions are running high (as if that could explain the calculated deceit & lying that went on at the time). So , it's OK for SFA employees to say things in the heat of the moemnt , but not managers, seeems to be the general thrust.

Frankly , I think HMFC should stop venting its collective spleen in public and tell the SFA behind closed doors that we'll go to the courts , if necessary , to get fair treatment.

The SFA are scared sh*tless the old firm leave the SPL.

Numerous occasions they wanted to join the EPL is their way of reminding the SFA how much they need the OF.

Corrupt, spineless and a disgrace..Gordon Smith and his Minions should be punished..

Bring back hanging! :whistling:

The SFA are scared sh*tless the old firm leave the SPL.

Numerous occasions they wanted to join the EPL is their way of reminding the SFA how much they need the OF.

Corrupt, spineless and a disgrace..Gordon Smith and his Minions should be punished..

Bring back hanging! :whistling:

I think you will find that Gordon Smith no longer works for the GFA and is now employed part time with the GBC! :whistling:

But I know where you are coming from.

Up to a point I agree with what you are saying but knowing the Weegia as we do , it would be translated into JJ having a Rafa-like rant and accusations of preferential treatment for Sellick when all we want is even handedness for ALL member clubs , not just the few. There is also the fact that the recent McHobo farce was explained away by an SFA spokesman saying things were said in the immediate post match enviroment when emotions are running high (as if that could explain the calculated deceit & lying that went on at the time). So , it's OK for SFA employees to say things in the heat of the moemnt , but not managers, seeems to be the general thrust.

Frankly , I think HMFC should stop venting its collective spleen in public and tell the SFA behind closed doors that we'll go to the courts , if necessary , to get fair treatment.

I have always thought that we should go to court with regards to getting these scumbags out in public and finding out how they make up "their" rules.

Francis Albert

When is Neil Lennon's hearing for calling the fourth official a "f*****g cheat" ?

It will be shortly after the SFA announce the outcome of their promised thorough investigation into Celtic's leaking of "we're victims of biased refs" comments before one of the OF games last season.

the SFA have long since absolved themselves of any higher jurisdiction from the courts by making it against the articles of association to mount legal challenges against them.

alex salmond might like to mention something along the lines of a judicial review into the legality of such things to stewart regan when they have their meeting.

When is Neil Lennon's hearing for calling the fourth official a "f*****g cheat" ?

What is this?

It wasn't in the refs report so it clearly didn't happen?

kingantti1874

the next time these ###### try to fine the club we should tell them to go **** yourself ! in public and on the website.....

in fact we should be taking them to court to reclaim fines already paid

its an utter utter joke

I imagine that Vlad is working on a statement as we speak to tell the world how it is :thumbsup:

Fixed. :thumbsup:

It's honestly unreal that there are still people out there - and on here - who claim that the game in Scotland isn't biased in those flanges' favour.

the SFA have long since absolved themselves of any higher jurisdiction from the courts by making it against the articles of association to mount legal challenges against them.

alex salmond might like to mention something along the lines of a judicial review into the legality of such things to stewart regan when they have their meeting.

Was that after a certain incident involving Mr Levein?

Just after the pig flies over the icy glaciers of hell.

Neil Lennonn will be banned to the stands for about 6 months then.

Hooper is being asked to explain himself.

I thought it was fairly obvious.

scottish foootball association ?

aye right

[mod edit]

We, meaning the scottish clubs, players and supporters should ask for a EUFA/FIFA ruling over what can and cannot be said, as our biased corrupt officials only exist for the benefit of the uglies. It's clearly not a level playing field, and has never been.

My faith and confidence in the GFA went a long time ago, who would've thunk it? Bet I'm not alone.

I think we should tell them to **** off.

We should ask for our fine money back or Vlad should and refuse to pay any more.

As for the touchline ban, Jefferies should ignore it and stay in the dug out. If this too results in a fine we should refuse to pay and tell the SFA to sue us if they want the money.

Archived