Hearts.TV International

CostaJambo

Fair play to Hearts.TV, when they announced the 50% increase in subscription this season with "at least 18 games", the cynic in me assumed that would be all we'd get, i.e. the same number as last season. Checking for the Hibs game I notice that they will have shown 18 by the end of January, so it looks like we will get a good few more than last season after all, especially if we get a decent Cup run. Here is a list of all 18 games in case any expats are interested in joining. I must say that all though a lot of people seem to have issues with the streaming, mine is almost always excellent (Kiss of death for Sunday there then!) in the Middle East.

LiveFixturesupto290111.jpg

Fair play to Hearts.TV, when they announced the 50% increase in subscription this season with "at least 18 games", the cynic in me assumed that would be all we'd get, i.e. the same number as last season. Checking for the Hibs game I notice that they will have shown 18 by the end of January, so it looks like we will get a good few more than last season after all, especially if we get a decent Cup run. Here is a list of all 18 games in case any expats are interested in joining. I must say that all though a lot of people seem to have issues with the streaming, mine is almost always excellent (Kiss of death for Sunday there then!) in the Middle East.

LiveFixturesupto290111.jpg

The quality has been good as well of the games I have watched lately. Got the stream going earlier than usual.

I have been surprised but pleased with the improvement in quality since the first few games. I am also delighted to see that the times for the games except for a couple nullify the ridiculous early rises I subject myself to, things are pretty good.

Archived