Anyone seen any adverts on tv about the derby on Sunday

HMFC-1874

Nope but I did have Real Radio on in the car (yes, I know....) and was pleased to hear that their very frequent radio ad for the derby commentary includes a note of our smashing record against them. 110 wins to 60 or whatever it is. Nice work radio ad man. Must be driving them nuts. thumbsup.gif

I heard that 2 :) it's good, I don't usually listen on that station but it it was on somewhere and I herd it. I have been listing 2 that station all week as it has gained respect and I like the derby advert :lol:

I heard that 2 :) it's good, I don't usually listen on that station but it it was on somewhere and I herd it. I have been listing 2 that station all week as it has gained respect and I like the derby advert :lol:

I decided to listen in for a while to see if there was any pre-derby chatter ongoing but they've just recorded the one blether that they had about big team/wee team and play that occasionally. As I should have fully expected, the rest of the bits I heard were entirely devoted to Celtic and their current 'plight'. rolleyes.gif

Still, the ad is good. Clearly made by a Jambo.

Guest C00l K1d

There was a wee advert at the side of sky sports news saying the derby was on sky sports 4.

Raging, didn't have money for a ticket and now i won't be able to watch it on ESPN

There was a wee advert at the side of sky sports news saying the derby was on sky sports 4.

Raging, didn't have money for a ticket and now i won't be able to watch it on ESPN

Pub/

It is the Edinburgh derby this weekend, yet there is nothing in today's Hootsman about it. Of course I did not use a magnifying glass, so could have overlooked it. At least there is an interview with Gary Locke in the Herald.

Definate pub job, right in their heartland aswell, the persevere.

Just seen the Sky advert there now. Its decent, shows a few goals by both teams, including our goals at Hamilton and Inverness this season.

Archived