Pubs before the derby

bertracoon

Planning to have a few pints in town before getting a taxi down to the game on Sunday.

Anyone know any pubs in town that are licensed early on Sundays? Was thinking Standing Order but apparently they're not licensed early...

(before anyone says anything I know the SO isn't a "Hearts pub" but it's cheap beer and I don't fancy fighting my way to the bar and getting 2 pints in an hour and a half down Leef)

Prince Buaben

Planning to have a few pints in town before getting a taxi down to the game on Sunday.

Anyone know any pubs in town that are licensed early on Sundays? Was thinking Standing Order but apparently they're not licensed early...

(before anyone says anything I know the SO isn't a "Hearts pub" but it's cheap beer and I don't fancy fighting my way to the bar and getting 2 pints in an hour and a half down Leef)

Bank Hotel

1williegibson

2.15 KICK OFF. IF YOU NEED A SWIFT HALF BEFORE READING THE SUNDAY POST THEN DIANAS IS OPEN EARLY OTHERWISE MOST BOOZERS OPEN AT HALF TWELVE. I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING BEFORE THAT DAFT LATE OPENING TIME BUT NOT OO MANY DOWN EAST LOTHIAN WAY WERE WE WOULD BE WELCOME OR EVEN WANT TO VISIT. NEW YORKER SNOOKER AT MEADOWBANK OPEN AT TEN A.M.

GONNA BE IN THE ELM BAR. JAMBOS USE TO FREQUENT THERE MANY MOONS AGO BEFORE HEADING DOWN TO FESTERVILLE.

Gone yersel :thumbsup:

no pubs are open until 12.30 and a couple of games ago the polis were going round checking for any that were having sneaky lock ins and giving them warnings - so your choice is narrowed down to the clubs/hotel already posted.

ACAB

no pubs are open until 12.30 and a couple of games ago the polis were going round checking for any that were having sneaky lock ins and giving them warnings - so your choice is narrowed down to the clubs/hotel already posted.

ACAB

Belushi's on Market Street open from 9am!

Archived