Beaster Road set for a sell out hahahaha!

Guest vanbasten1874

Snake Plissken

Potentially the biggest attendance snce February 1994 it says.

Oh well, any excuse to post this:

hearts200294pic.jpg

Potentially the biggest attendance snce February 1994 it says.

Oh well, any excuse to post this:

hearts200294pic.jpg

It is sold out I phoned up this morning.

Fxxx the SPFL

Typical Evening Hobo slant from Hardie 'Hearts report brisk sales' sold out ya hibby geek

verymad.gif

Hibs won't sell out.

18,000 max imo.

I'd be surprised if it was as high as that. The "new stand" will be 3/4 full at best.

http://sport.scotsma...gest.6609194.jp

Just dont all bunch together ya spammers you know what happened the last time you sold all your errr tickets !

i just laughed when i read this, what a bunch of jokers. The hobos have already turned their backs pon the club after the start they have had.

we will take 4000 there and i reckon 11,000 hobos may turn up max, 15,000, where the feck 21,000 will come, feck knows. plus surly the biggest derby was in 2006 !

Guest vanbasten1874

i just laughed when i read this, what a bunch of jokers. The hobos have already turned their backs pon the club after the start they have had.

we will take 4000 there and i reckon 11,000 hobos may turn up max, 15,000, where the feck 21,000 will come, feck knows. plus surly the biggest derby was in 2006 !

Exactly my man exactly .

It struck me as a simple PR exercise to drum up ticket sales in the Hibs end...they must be struggling.

Drylaw Hearts

It struck me as a simple PR exercise to drum up ticket sales in the Hibs end...they must be struggling.

This.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I reckon Hibs should open up a section in their new stand for us. thumbsup.gif

That'd be fun. House warming indeed.

HUGE LOL

""It's perhaps too early to say just what the crowd might be but the pattern usually is that Hibs fans appear to leave buying tickets until later on so we'll have a clearer idea towards the end of the week."

As in so late they miss the game....

Those pesky hibs fans ticket buying trends.

Nelly Terraces

The moon is made of cheese.

I slept with Cheryl Cole, and Kylie. At the same time.

See the game on Sundays a sellout.

Hibs won't be close to selling out IMO.

2,000 empty seats.

"Hearts have reported brisk sales of their 3,800 allocation for the South Stand."

Lazy reporting, surely a quick look at the offical site would tell them we've sold out?

Matthew Le Tissier

how embarrising must it be that u cant sell out a derby or hav it even close to full. Every derby dwn south is a sell out even stockport vs macclesfield sells out.

April 2nd, 2006 to be exact. And how many did we outnumber the wee team that day???

The moon is made of cheese.

I slept with Cheryl Cole, and Kylie. At the same time.

See the game on Sundays a sellout.

Kevin? :unsure:

Francis Albert

"Hearts have reported brisk sales of their 3,800 allocation for the South Stand."

Lazy reporting, surely a quick look at the offical site would tell them we've sold out?

Obviously that wasn't part of the Hibs PR release which the Hibsman has obviously copied.

I mean what self-respecting journalist wouldn't ask "well how many have you sold then" and report the number or that Hibs refused to say?

Miller Jambo 60

Typical Evening Hobo slant from Hardie 'Hearts report brisk sales' sold out ya hibby geek

verymad.gif

Hardies a hobo puff,mind the semi 06 ya sad sac :lol: :lol:

Hibs won't sell out.

18,000 max imo.

You seriously think 14,000 vermin will turn up?

FTR i think the total attendance for those who attend will be 14-15,00ish but the official figure given will be more than the official figure given for the Rangers game (which was 3,000 more than actual seats filled).

Archived