Willie Collum ref for Derby

Paulie Walnut

jamboinglasgow

Out of the pan and into the fire, got to love the logic of the gfa, he was poor in the biggest game in Scotland, so two weeks later give him the second biggest game.

This may actually work in our favour* as he'll know that he'll be under the spotlight and needs to put in a good performance.

*probably wont though.

The People's Chimp

This may actually work in our favour* as he'll know that he'll be under the spotlight and needs to put in a good performance.

*probably wont though.

What he'll do is make up for the criticism of his leniency in the OF game by waving red cards around like confetti. down.gif

The Treasurer

*probably wont though.

The trouble is that a "good" performance in the eyes of the gFA is to give Hearts feck all !!!

*probably wont though.

Now I'm no bookie... but if I suspected the derby ref would be looking to make his presence known, and going on past disciplinary records... :ermm:

Cannot POSSIBLY be any worse than the ref yesterday so, as long as he doesn't blatantly cheat us I couldn;t give a hoot who the ref is.

ToadKiller Dog

One of the Dallas babies , Maybe he needs to be kept sweet by being given the big game of the week after fecking up the last one ? .

Feck knows what goes on inside the SFA whistlers team apart from telling harmless white lies like Santa claus .

no matter who the ref is some always have a moan, seriously we're getting as paranoid as sellick fans.

You're possibly the worst troller on this board, and that is saying something :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

You're possibly the worst troller on this board, and that is saying something :rolleyes:

why? before vr came out with the rubbish about the mafia, refs, the sfa etc etc we were never as paranoid imo.

The Mighty Thor

I'm considering going balls deep on a sending off in the derby now.

That would not be a daft bet at all.

why? before vr came out with the rubbish about the mafia, refs, the sfa etc etc we were never as paranoid imo.

It's not paranoia if it's true Mickey :D .

Tbf no-ones accusing him of being corrupt, he's just a shite ref.

Now, is that paranoia or fact? I'll leave that up to you to decide :thumbsup:

It's not paranoia if it's true Mickey :D .

Tbf no-ones accusing him of being corrupt, he's just a shite ref.

Now, is that paranoia or fact? I'll leave that up to you to decide :thumbsup:

Facts indeed.

In a three-way relationship between player, referee and fan there are 2 of the 3 parties clearly biased. the other two want decisions to go their way, regardless of reality.

Pick any SPL ref, then go to talk to the fans of every club in the league. They'll all tell you that ref is murder and always gives dodgy decisions against them. Can't all be right can they? Unless their displeasure is mostly based on point #1 above.

Shouting at refs for being blind or masons or whatever is part of the game tho... Less fun without it :D

Seymour M Hersh

What he'll do is make up for the criticism of his leniency in the OF game by waving red cards around like confetti. down.gif

A distinct possibility. And have they (refs) not all said the infirm need to get treated differently. Ergo hammer Hearts in the Edinburgh derby. :down:

Great news!

All we need is for a Hearts player to dive in the box while

Wullie Collum is facing the other way and we will get

a stone wall penalty.

Wullie Collum is superhuman he has eyes in the back of his heid.

A corrupt superhuman :whistling:

You're definitely the worst troller on this board, and that is saying something :rolleyes:

Fixed that one for you.

As for Collum, another in the long line of cheats to officiate in the Scottish game. I will almost certainly be putting money on there being a red card on Sunday.

Jam Tarts 1874

Fixed that one for you.

As for Collum, another in the long line of cheats to officiate in the Scottish game. I will almost certainly be putting money on there being a red card on Sunday.

Suso for diving after being hauled down in the box.

When the world is crying out for referees to stick 2 massive fingers up to Hugh Dallas and become human again, we get one pr1ck who laps up Dallas' every last fekn word.

We need referees to referee with a smile on their faces and start to enjoy refereeing again, we end up with a clown who will be in players faces doing it the Dallas way.

Q. if gollum decided to come down like a mushroom cloud laying mother ****er on every single opportunity to bash us up the hole into next flamin' year... if he kinda just fancied doing it likes... or just to try and let the refereeing world know just how bloody great a referee he really really is... would anyone on earth apart from ourselves give a flying monkey's ******?

A. hardly likely.

Great news!

All we need is for a Hearts player to dive in the box while

Wullie Collum is facing the other way and we will get

a stone wall penalty.

Wullie Collum is superhuman he has eyes in the back of his heid.

A corrupt superhuman :whistling:

Thing is Radge, he was looking at the incident, maybe not straight on with both eyes, but he did turn his head and catch it.

I can't think of that many refs I'd rather have on Sunday than Collum. Craig Thompson maybe. Not Callum Murray as he's over potective of the Hibs so as not to show bias.

he had a shocker in OF game can't believe hes getting our derby. will he let things go like he did OF game I very much doubt it

he had a shocker in OF game can't believe hes getting our derby. will he let things go like he did OF game I very much doubt it

He's been heavily criticised for not sending players off in the OF game.

It's time for players to engage brain.

The first player to tackle studs in, feet off the ground, will be sent off.

And deservedly so - even just for being so stupid.

Exactly, Kyle will probably talk his way into a red, suso losing the head, zaliukas too. No doubt one of them will see red :down:

He's been heavily criticised for not sending players off in the OF game.

It's time for players to engage brain.

The first player to tackle studs in, feet off the ground, will be sent off.

And deservedly so - even just for being so stupid.

you've got me worried now hearts players and engage brain sometimes just does n't go. can we no get Dougie instead :whistling:

you've got me worried now hearts players and engage brain sometimes just does n't go. can we no get Dougie instead :whistling:

I don't have high hopes on Craig Thomson or Suso seeing the game out if they start.

Archived