Get behind them

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

I for one got in a right mood after yesterday, who wouldnt, thing is it was a freak result.

Lets get behind the boys and give them our backing.

Being a hearts fan is about the highs not the lows, if it was not getting results like sunday we would be stale like the old firm :thumbsup:

Dougstar

Well said Douglas.

In amongst some strange posts you do come out with some great pearls of wisdom sometimes :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

I'd have been more worried about the derby if we'd won yesterday TBH. At least now complaceny won't feature in our build up.

Snake Plissken

If it's all the same to you, I'd mucy prefer to call for the manager to be sacked and start individual threads about all the players I don't really like much regardless of how they actually played.

I think I'll show great wit by coming up with clever nicknames for players and imply they are better suited to other professions. Basically, I want to be the biggest torn-faced moaning git in a sea of torn-faced moaning gits. I want my knee to be the jerkiest and I want to flip out after a bad result and call for the entire team to be sold into slavery.

Drylaw Hearts

Wot an embarressment today, they were kak to, vlad i wont be back.

crowds are down to 10000.

think on ya russian mup, rather stay at home wi my scottish wife :thumbsup:

dougstar

:ninja:

lost in leith

I'd have been more worried about the derby if we'd won yesterday TBH. At least now complaceny won't feature in our build up.

Agreed. We weren't world beaters after the St Mirren game, and we're not relegation candidates after yesterday. Just another average team full of average players in a very average league.

Miller Jambo 60

If it's all the same to you, I'd mucy prefer to call for the manager to be sacked and start individual threads about all the players I don't really like much regardless of how they actually played.

I think I'll show great wit by coming up with clever nicknames for players and imply they are better suited to other professions. Basically, I want to be the biggest torn-faced moaning git in a sea of torn-faced moaning gits. I want my knee to be the jerkiest and I want to flip out after a bad result and call for the entire team to be sold into slavery.

I know where your coming from, ask my wife about my mood yesterday, thing is TW i love Hearts and we will be back.

So whos going replace JJ :woot:

Miller Jambo 60

:ninja:

You could not help yourself, that was me in a black mood, mind you take it you enjoyed that resu :lol: lt

Drylaw Hearts

You could not help yourself, that was me in a black mood, mind you take it you enjoyed that resu :lol: lt

Yep.

It was great.

Thanks for asking.

Miller Jambo 60

Yep.

It was great.

Thanks for asking.

Better move yer bed as you obviously fell out it, your a bit touchy today :lol:

thing is it was a freak result.

If only that were true.

The second half performances against Dundee Utd, St Johnstone and the whole game against Motherwell suggests its not.

Miller Jambo 60

If only that were true.

The second half performances against Dundee Utd, St Johnstone and the whole game against Motherwell suggests its not.

Got a point bud, im only trying to cheer us up.:whistling:

Guest vanbasten1874

I for one got in a right mood after yesterday, who wouldnt, thing is it was a freak result.

Being a hearts fan is about the highs not the lows, if it was not getting results like sunday we would be stale like the old firm :thumbsup:

Dougstar

Dont see anything freaky about the result that was us yesterday in all our glory get used to it its the norm .

Sadly, as observed, it was not a freak result. Apart from Rudi's hat trick it has been way below par at home and out of the cup at falkirk. It makes it a long drive back to Dundee. The style of football has been as bad as the results if people take off their maroon specs. Yes we are missing Wallace (our best player) and Driver (who if he gets fit will have to get to the byline and do a crossword while he waits for Kyle). I don't agree at all with the idea that people are being over critical. We expect to do much better at home and to see where the manager is going by this time of the season. Looks like another season of mediocrity to watch and my son and I will keep going but it doesn't mean that we have to wear blinkers.

Miller Jambo 60

Sadly, as observed, it was not a freak result. Apart from Rudi's hat trick it has been way below par at home and out of the cup at falkirk. It makes it a long drive back to Dundee. The style of football has been as bad as the results if people take off their maroon specs. Yes we are missing Wallace (our best player) and Driver (who if he gets fit will have to get to the byline and do a crossword while he waits for Kyle). I don't agree at all with the idea that people are being over critical. We expect to do much better at home and to see where the manager is going by this time of the season. Looks like another season of mediocrity to watch and my son and I will keep going but it doesn't mean that we have to wear blinkers.

Thing is followed hearts since i was 5 , 45 years ago.

Will never lose that feeling of a win.

or the gloom of a defeat.

I have been watching for as long/longer so we both know there have been worse times! The wee bit of hope(false) in the early Vlad days is what makes watching the last three seasons so dire!

Dougstar

I honestly don't think it was a Freak result...I think last weeks against St Midden was the Freak result and Normal service has now been resumed. :mellow:

I look forward to being proved wrong next Sunday though!! :unsure:

Miller Jambo 60

I honestly don't think it was a Freak result...I think last weeks against St Midden was the Freak result and Normal service has now been resumed. :mellow:

I look forward to being proved wrong next Sunday though!! :unsure:

going be a cold winter, but got my 06 big cup win programme under my pillow

Totally agree with this. Yesterday should have gave us a boot up the backside and we should go to easter road knowing what will happen if we are complacent, especially when they have the likes of trakys :whistling:

Archived