chick young

freddiemac

did anyone hear this idiot on bbc radio today after the hearts statement was read out ,sarcastically suggest that as hearts were ?30m pound in debt the hearts directors were not fit to criticise anybody. if charles were to look closer to home then surely he wouldn't be conducting any exclusive interviews with a certain mr murray who managed to plough rangers close to admin and saw his companies lose ?600m pounds in little over a year. the annoying thing about this little twerp is that the public continue to pay his salary for being no more than a stooge on sportsound.

jamboinglasgow

I have still to meet a single football fan (OF or non-OF) who thinks he is a good pundit, he must have photos of the head of BBC Sport to be still employed.

All roads lead to Gorgie

did anyone hear this idiot on bbc radio today after the hearts statement was read out ,sarcastically suggest that as hearts were ?30m pound in debt the hearts directors were not fit to criticise anybody. if charles were to look closer to home then surely he wouldn't be conducting any exclusive interviews with a certain mr murray who managed to plough rangers close to admin and saw his companies lose ?600m pounds in little over a year. the annoying thing about this little twerp is that the public continue to pay his salary for being no more than a stooge on sportsound.

Perhaps it was Chick that Harriot Harman had in mind with her recent comments and not Danny Alexander afterall :whistling:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Another feeble argument

I hate Chick Young.

Likewise. He's a very bitter wee man with serious issues and it pains me to see that he is some sort of figurehead for Scottish football :yucky:

Miller Jambo 60

A clown is funny he aint.

Seymour M Hersh

I hate Chick Young.

As do I. What really grips my shit though is the fact he still has a platform to spout his ill-informed, inaccurate, inane drivel with little chance of being quizzed on matters. Personally I'd love the club to openly ban him from Tynecastle or if they felt they had a case sue him for libel/slander.

The fact that he exists is a compelling argument against the existence of God.

The fact that we pay his wages is the clincher.

The only thing that annoys me about this little dick is the fact that License Payer's (ie. you and me) money pays for his wages.

He's such an irrelevance his 'views' mean absolutely bugger all to me.

Don't let him get to you, he's a knob.

The wee git should be given it tight the next time he shows his ugly face inside Tynecastle. He's all that's bad in Scottish football journalism. A thick self opinionated numpty.

Archived