Calum, I'm worried

All roads lead to Gorgie

I actually thought Elliot looked alright yesterday until he was hooked. It's not his fault Kyle refuses to run or make any effort to get close to Elliot for knock ons.

I think Kyle needs to get his finger out otherwise whoever is striker partner is is going to struggle.

I agree with this.

Clum can only score against the shan teams. Killie were obviously too high a standard for him which is why he spent the first half in the defender's back pocket before being hooked. Wait until the end of the season though. He'll score another double against Hamilton when they've already been relegated and folk will be bigging him up as the SPL's top striker again.

Must play then.

calum didn't look great but thats gotta be down to the planks that were supposed to be passing the ball to him. keep calum in the team and replace the 10 useless c****s behind him. that includes SUPER/MAGIC Rudi who was really p**h

why is it every bad game is down to calum.................................

Calum Elliot was far better than Kyle yesterday, no that it's saying much. Starting to remind me of Jim Hamilton though, all his best games coming away from home.

You're definitely right there mate. Kyle has been terrific away from home this season and horrific at Tynecastle.

FIrstly, I don't think that that's true. Secondly, given that Nade was absolutely brutal, what does that have to do with anything at all?

So how many league goals did you see Nade score in his last 2 seasons?

Archived