Allowing others to slap us in the face

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Let start out by saying this is not a defence of our teams performance, it was poor and they cant be excused. What I am talking about is how we let the Kilmarnock fans to sing for 90 mins with songs insulting Hearts fans, the manager and players. Fair enough when we went 2-0 down it is harder to defend against those songs, but before the first goal they had free-reign of the ground.

It happens almost every week at Tynecastle, we lose the verbal battle for the atmosphere at Tynecastle, usually its only a group of 50 away fans singing but it is louder then 12,000 Hearts fans are able to muster in singing. We are getting verbally smacked in the face each week and just taking it.

Correct, we might as well bend over and let them roger us.

Oh bvggger, they did.

Well its gotta stop, and its all yoors fault.

Sing ya bassas.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Atmosphere against the smaller teams at Tynie has always been gash even in the old shed. It's only when we are at or near the top of the league that the crowd really get up for the lesser games.

I don't think Rudi would be bothered tbh. Article in today Herald, he called himself a gypsy. Now that's jipsay in case the filters wipe out the correct spelling. Basically in reference to his nomadic existence and no wish to settle down.

Those tw@ts can sing all they want, Rudi has claimed it for himself anyway :-D

I only watched the game on TV but what i found odd was all the songs you could hear from the Kilmarnock fans were directed at our players and management team. They've just won 3-0 yet i didnt hear one positive song about their own club.

I only watched the game on TV but what i found odd was all the songs you could hear from the Kilmarnock fans were directed at our players and management team. They've just won 3-0 yet i didnt hear one positive song about their own club.

Didn't find it odd TBH.

We have some of the worst fans in the SPL.

You've only got to be on here after a defeat to see that :rolleyes:

Guest vanbasten1874

The game has been sanitised to a level that a library would be proud of terracing for the apes unpoliced is what we need to bring the atmosphere back :rolleyes:

Archived