Lothion Thistle V Hibs.Net

toonland

My Team Lothion Thistle 19's Playing Deluded.Net in a friendly tonight at Meadowmill 7pm KO

Feel free to come along and abuse some hobos and watch myself snap a few in the process ( No.4 ill be )

Do The Dance
My Team Lothion Thistle 19's Playing Deluded.Net in a friendly tonight at Meadowmill 7pm KO

Feel free to come along and abuse some hobos and watch myself snap a few in the process ( No.4 ill be )

That'll no doubt be your card marked, mate. :P

Good luck!

I am what i am

its not Hibs.Net you are playing its the Hibs Charity Team practising for there game against the Hearts Charity team and you are a brave wee laddie stating that you are gonna snap people , I am going along to watch so will be interesting but having witnessed a couple of your Lothian games already this seasons atoonland i would just concentrate on trying to kick the ball and not a player ;)

its not Hibs.Net you are playing its the Hibs Charity Team practising for there game against the Hearts Charity team and you are a brave wee laddie stating that you are gonna snap people , I am going along to watch so will be interesting but having witnessed a couple of your Lothian games already this seasons atoonland i would just concentrate on trying to kick the ball and not a player ;)

haha probably true

tbh i dont think we will even have a team 2day due to a certain misshap involving certain players most of our teams dissapeared and been left with the riff raff

and i aint playing anymore either boss just asked me to work late

so good luck thistle

It was a hard shift for your team tonight bud ( I spoke to you after the match).

Can't have been easy losing all those players but at least you kept a respectable scoreline (3-2 defeat) even though your keeper was trying his best to chuck them in!!

All the best for the rest of the season.

P.S. Did you get any of them in the changing room? ;)

Ogi fae Gorgie
Hibs charity manager davie ogilvie plays for lothian thistle:cool:

Firstly its Fraser Ogilvie and he plays for the Seniors Team. They won 3-2 whoever they were playing.

It was a hard shift for your team tonight bud ( I spoke to you after the match).

Can't have been easy losing all those players but at least you kept a respectable scoreline (3-2 defeat) even though your keeper was trying his best to chuck them in!!

All the best for the rest of the season.

P.S. Did you get any of them in the changing room? ;)

cheers JJ

yea you could tell our keeper was a hobo helping them, only 3 games left then off to 21's anywayz.

haha yea na i just got a few evil looks for wearing my hearts hat, and that was mostly from my own team.

FTH

Archived