trapped nerve

superjack

i remember 6 years ago , when i broke my collar bone , i thought nothing could be as painful as this.

i'm now suffering from a trapped nerve , and have realised that i was wrong , it is fecking agony.

on a scale of 1 to 10 of pain , it is now reaching 8 out of 10.

the doctor gave me good painkillers , and mixed with red wine , they are almost working.

what injuries have rated higher on the pain scale

Fractured my sternum in my late teens, could barely move the next morning, it was agony. Couldn't sleep lying down for a week as the pressure on my ribcage was to painful so had to sleep sitting up on the couch downstairs. Also the two sets of strong painkillers had me out my tits all day but I had to stop taking one of them cos they gave me mental nightmares! End of week one I went to Amsterdam as I was bored being off work with Nowt to do. Painkillers plus drink plus high altitude = whitey everywhere!! Three days of 'herbal remedies' and it had reduced to a dull ache! Recommended!! Still feels painful sometimes, especially breathing really cold air and that's abouth 10year ago.

Miller Jambo 60

i remember 6 years ago , when i broke my collar bone , i thought nothing could be as painful as this.

i'm now suffering from a trapped nerve , and have realised that i was wrong , it is fecking agony.

the doctor gave me good painkillers , and mixed with red wine , they are almost working.

Snapped my wrist playing 5s in 97, went to the hospital where i was assessed and told to come back the following day for op.Never slept that night :verymad:

John Gentleman

That combination will, if continued, feck your liver. It's a hardy organ, but it has its limitations.

Archived