if you buy a ticket through hearts on the phone

HMFC-1874

if you buy a ticket through hearts on the phone, Do they send them through post or do you have 2 pick them up ?

cheers :)

I think they usually post them out, the last time I phoned up for tickets they told me when they would be posting them out. Unless they cant post them out in time for the match then you pick them up.

Guest vanbasten1874

Right thanks guys i think i will give them a call just to check, :) thanks

Im still waiting on mine phoned them up and they said they were having problems with the post and will be posting them this week that was on monday and it reassured me at the time but now im getting all anxious again as they're still not here :sweat: keep thinking my *****y neighbour has them as hes been giving me funny looks all week the bassa .

I always get mine posted to me, they usually arrive within two days, but it depends how soon before the game you buy them.

Im still waiting on mine phoned them up and they said they were having problems with the post and will be posting them this week that was on monday and it reassured me at the time but now im getting all anxious again as they're still not here :sweat: keep thinking my *****y neighbour has them as hes been giving me funny looks all week the bassa .

:lol:

I will wait a few more days then check then . Cheers

Archived