No sign of Toto in Morton team

livi

Winston Ingram

Hasnt even trained since the one game he played, due to a dead leg.

That said, the bbc report a trialist coming on as a sub for Morton on Saturday. Thats isnt him, is it?

scott herbertson

Hasnt even trained since the one game he played, due to a dead leg.

That said, the bbc report a trialist coming on as a sub for Morton on Saturday. Thats isnt him, is it?

Nope - just read thropugh 13 pages of the match thread on their website and it was somebody called Young. There's a Toto thread but nothing new on it - they seem to think he's pants anyway

jamboinglasgow

He's injuried. Also the Morton fans hate him. They believe he's a Bambi striker!!!

I know he had a very poor game but after 1 game they already hate him and think he is awful. That is a very poor attitude of a fan.

:whistling:

I know he had a very poor game but after 1 game they already hate him and think he is awful. That is a very poor attitude of a fan.

i agree....never catch us jambos writing off a player after just one game... :whistling:

Malcolm Tucker

Get him signed Vald eh. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I do look forward to him getting some more games for them, see if he can cut it there.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Anybody ever been to Greenock , remember going their in the 80's and it was always wet and miserable , a real hole of a place

Sandy Clark made a scoring debut in a 3-2 win i remember with Robbo scoring also Septemberish 82-83

Anybody ever been to Greenock , remember going their in the 80's and it was always wet and miserable , a real hole of a place

Sandy Clark made a scoring debut in a 3-2 win i remember with Robbo scoring also Septemberish 82-83

Hate it. It's like a Motherwell by the sea.

Francis Albert

Not sure it's much worse than a hysterical over-reaction to him scoring a few goals against Dunbar United.

If Hearts signed a player who had no intention of being there longer than three months before moving on to bigger and better things, then was utterly pish in his first game, I wouldn't exactly be too enamoured with him.

If Hearts signed a player who had no intention of being there longer than three months before moving on to bigger and better things, then was utterly pish in his first game, I wouldn't exactly be too enamoured with him.

Beniuseless?

Just a case of them not rating him I think. That would go with what a Morton supporter said about his debut..

Must be bad, bearing in mind they seemed to take to Pittenweem.

Snake Plissken

Because he is quite probably gash.

It's a cool story (bro) of a striker coming in from nowhere and being a really good player but it's not a particulalry likely one. A few tap-ins against some pub teams and he's meant to be good?

Nah.

• 2 weeks later...
Forever Maroon

i was at morton v raith last wk. Toto came off the bench for about the last half an hour or so.

No impact at all.

Archived