Highlights for overseas Jambos

Jimmy McNulty

Jimmy McNulty

Any chance someone could upload the highlights to youtube.

(Usually it is done by a well-respected member of this community whom I am unable to name because of KB posting guidelines!!)

this would be a great idea , im in canada and scottish footy here is poor apart from the odd game on setanta :(

Any chance someone could upload the highlights to youtube.

(Usually it is done by a well-respected member of this community whom I am unable to name because of KB posting guidelines!!)

The person you speak off normally does his good deed on a monday night, tuesday morning here in sydney :thumbsup:

Get yourself a proxy UK VPN address and you can watch all the highlights on BBC.

There are lots of sites out there. Here is one based in Edinburgh which can give you a Scottish IP address so that you can watch games that are restricted to Scotland.

http://www.scothosts.com/uk-proxy-server.html

Need to check prices, I think I'm paying under 5.00 per month for mine, which I consider well worth the price to be able watch all BBC programmes through iPlayer.

Also if you use Firefox you can use the add-on Foxyproxy.

All the goals are up on the official site.

Correct, however for some reason not all of our ex-pat supporters subscribe to Hearts-TV.

If I wasn't already a subscriber, just being able to continually watch Rudi's hat-trick would be reason enough for me to join. Sublime they were.

Correct, however for some reason not all of our ex-pat supporters subscribe to Hearts-TV.

If I wasn't already a subscriber, just being able to continually watch Rudi's hat-trick would be reason enough for me to join. Sublime they were.

Actually the site is currently showing all the goals on the front page even for non-subscribers.

this would be a great idea , im in canada and scottish footy here is poor apart from the odd game on setanta :(

I am waiting for highlights and Rudi's goals on Setanta in Newcastle (NSW). They keep showing Tim/Hun game.

I thought SOMEONE would have shoved on youtube by now. I will look again when I come off this!

The free kick was posted (3 times) but quality is ordure....

I am waiting for highlights and Rudi's goals on Setanta in Newcastle (NSW). They keep showing Tim/Hun game.

I thought SOMEONE would have shoved on youtube by now. I will look again when I come off this!

The free kick was posted (3 times) but quality is ordure....

the first showing of the SPL highlight show is always 7,45 on a Tuesday night on setanta...well when i say SPL highlights i mean 20 minutes of the gruemsomes then the other 5 games shoe-hornded into the remaining 10 minutes :whistling:

Actually the site is currently showing all the goals on the front page even for non-subscribers.

Goodo, indeed it is.

I must admit that I watched the 5 min worth of highlights on BBC just a few times last night, so did not try the official site.

The person you speak off normally does his good deed on a monday night, tuesday morning here in sydney :thumbsup:

Sportscene is on 11.15 to 12.00 UK time tonight .

By the the time i zap it thru the computer and upload

it (i now upload a bigger file for better quality,the file can be 350mb)

It can take a couple of hours.The MP4 file only takes 15 mins to upload.

I am at a gig tonight so it might be a wee bit late.

It will be here but not until about 2 or 3 tue morning.

Ripped it from the BBC webby... not sure how long it will last re.copyright etc

Not great quality but might do until Hambone works his magic! :thumbsup:

Sportscene is on 11.15 to 12.00 UK time tonight .

By the the time i zap it thru the computer and upload

it (i now upload a bigger file for better quality,the file can be 350mb)

It can take a couple of hours.The MP4 file only takes 15 mins to upload.

I am at a gig tonight so it might be a wee bit late.

It will be here but not until about 2 or 3 tue morning.

:down::whistling::lol:

Just joking. keep up the good work HB

RICHARD THE LION HEART

:thumbsup: thanks

Yip! thanks....on vacation in Orlando, Florida - managed to listen to the game online through Hearts World - delighted to see the highlights!

Bit of a nightmare

uploaded twice and still not working.:down:

Are you tired and emotion as a newt after your night out?

Big_Hearts_Runner

Thanks again HB! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

After getting a good 9 mins of highlights & discussion v rangers a few weeks ago interesting to see its down to 3mins on sportscene.

• 3 weeks later...

just wondered if anyone has put up the last couple of games. im in india just now and the internet connections not the best so havent been able to check.

cheers

just wondered if anyone has put up the last couple of games. im in india just now and the internet connections not the best so havent been able to check.

cheers

I'm in Oz and nothing up yet! I will look again right now.

I'm in Oz and nothing up yet! I will look again right now.

Anything i put up will be Here

Remember to click to watch it full screen

instead of a wee square as i upload in HQ.

Sportscene will be Mon night/ Tue morning.

Archived