Working in Australia

Jamboy81

I'm contemplating applying for a working visa to head to Oz. I know a few other folk on here have done it also so just looking for some advice.

I've got quite a good job here and my company have offices in Oz so maybe I could see if I could work something that way. Failing that I'm willing to jack it and just go. Its a tough call with jobs being hard to come by these days but the thought of another winter here has just about pushed me to breaking point.

Any advice welcome. Cheers.

I'm contemplating applying for a working visa to head to Oz. I know a few other folk on here have done it also so just looking for some advice.

I've got quite a good job here and my company have offices in Oz so maybe I could see if I could work something that way. Failing that I'm willing to jack it and just go. Its a tough call with jobs being hard to come by these days but the thought of another winter here has just about pushed me to breaking point.

Any advice welcome. Cheers.

Go for it mate, and good luck as this country is well and truly 'donald ducked' and once we have had 5 years of 'Thatchers Love Child' you will wonder why you ever asked the question. yucky.gif

Archived