Speed bumps

jamboj

The number of feckin speed bumps in Edinburgh is beyond a joke now! I was driving through Currie today and I could honestly have walked through faster cause of all those stupid things. And there is no way that thats good for a car going over them all the time.

If any of the council tw@s who decide to put them in are reading this, then I hope you all catch dysentery.

I was driving through Currie today and I could honestly have walked through faster cause of all those stupid things.

I think that's what the councils are hoping for.........

The Old Tolbooth

I dont mind them if they aint brutal, but some of them are like bumping up bloody kerbs ffs, we should be in our rights to send the bill for any damage to our cars to the flippin council, they dont need to be mount bloody everests to slow cars down!

They are bloody everywhere man. I like the idea a guy had a few years ago of getting in his tractor/digger thing and just destroying a few. What a guy.

They are bloody everywhere man. I like the idea a guy had a few years ago of getting in his tractor/digger thing and just destroying a few. What a guy.

I remember that. He was moaning cause all the trucks and buses going by his house were making a hell of a noise so he dug the speed bumps up. Legend!

I've aye wondered why they're called speed bumps' ... I always have to go slower over them ....

Stuart Lyon

They used to be called 'sleeping policemen'. It is the red coloured ones at road junctions that get me - its like going over a small hill!

Archived