Costumes

PittodrieJambo

PittodrieJambo

Hi, I need to dress up as a superhero for a friend's birthday night out on friday. Any idea what I could go as? Not really up for wearing skintight lycra or anything like that. Cheers.

PittodrieJambo

I was thinking about that, the superman t-shirt under a shirt thing is my fall back option. Thing is quite a lot of people might go for that one, I'm trying to come up with something a bit different. Cheers tho, its a good suggestion:beer:

Hi, I need to dress up as a superhero for a friend's birthday night out on friday. Any idea what I could go as? Not really up for wearing skintight lycra or anything like that. Cheers.

If the reason that you don't want anything skintight is beacuse you're a salad-dodger then how about this...

FW5473C.jpg

Edit.. I didn't read the previous Invisible Man post.

Didn't Superman have x-ray vision? Just wear a suit and specs and give a thumbs up and a WAHAAAYY to every female you walk past.

Worked at murrayfield for their superhero's v villains xmas nights and the best custume I seen was this one ........

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/Bananaman-costume.html#a4208

:laugh:

seen quite a few of them recently.

If you could get a wheelchair you could just sit in that and put a swimming cap and be Professer X. Plus you'd be guaranteed a seat at all times

Archived