Kindle

Markie

Thinking about getting myself an e-reader and the Kindle looks the cheapest at ?109, can you get current books for free of the web and read them on the kindle or am I better paying a bit more for a SOny for example that can do this?

Thanks

Thinking about getting myself an e-reader and the Kindle looks the cheapest at ?109, can you get current books for free of the web and read them on the kindle or am I better paying a bit more for a SOny for example that can do this?

Thanks

Have a search back a few pages. There's a thread all about ebooks, Kindles, and other ereaders.

:thumb:

The Natural Order

Thanks

I've got a Sovos SVEBK5-B. Only ?79.95 from John Lewis. Does everything You want it to do and takes all the main file types.

As for free books, I don't know. I couldn't possibly sugest that you download Vuz, or then log onto Kickass Torrents, and I defo couldn't tell you to download your fav titles. :ninja::whistling::ninja:

Archived