Tango now Fav for Hobos?

Clerry Jambo

marshallschunkychicken

rumour from my a hibby mate is, Clark agreed to take the job, 5k per week, Stark as his assistant

when Clark turned up to sign the contract, it was a 5k package for the two, 3k Clark, 2k Stark

Clark told them no

That is entirely plausible.

Hope he tells them to bolt, I think he'd do quite well for them.

Maybe Andy Wa*ker - that **** seems to think he knows about football.

Get the bawbag to prove he knows feck all - give him the job!

Teuchterjambo

Was at a hospitality bash at Pittodrie yesterday and Calderwood was there - when he came in he got a fairly healthy round of applause from the gathered flock and there are many of them would take him back in a minute. Somebody did ask him specifically about the Hibs job and he said he had no contact whatosever but he was hardly likely to say "Aye right that's where I'm going" Couldn'[t help feeling that he was stalking McGooo though - managers do go back !!!!

BTW the hospitality bash was excellent - very good food and all very professional - free flowing drink of every kind and still feeling a tad fragile.

its colin calderwood. jimmy is further down the list :sweat:

Haha what a muppet :teehee: , cheers bud

Anyhow Clarke was meant to be a "done deal" - mibbe not now :ninja:

rumour from my a hibby mate is, Clark agreed to take the job, 5k per week, Stark as his assistant

when Clark turned up to sign the contract, it was a 5k package for the two, 3k Clark, 2k Stark

Clark told them no

Surely only Vlad does stuff like that :whistling:

Clark told them no

I Got told it was going to be the above 2 plus Campbell Money as the goalkeeping coach, it was supposed to be going to be announced on Friday before there kilmarnock game, but the tache only offered them peanuts.

So your story seems to fit what i was told by my hibby mate :woot:

That is entirely plausible.

Hope he tells them to bolt, I think he'd do quite well for them.

I really hope it's true. Would be gutted if Clarke took that gig.

Archived