Jamie Walker

123kid

Noticed he wason't in the u19 side to face Hamilton. Any new on his injury?

I had heard he was touted to get some first team game time this year but id assume this has hindered any chance of that.

He also had problems with his knees on a number of occasions before. Is this injury related? Career threatening?

Footballfirst

Noticed he wason't in the u19 side to face Hamilton. Any new on his injury?

I had heard he was touted to get some first team game time this year but id assume this has hindered any chance of that.

He also had problems with his knees on a number of occasions before. Is this injury related? Career threatening?

I spoke to him last week and he's looking to be back after the U19s winter break at the end of January. I believe that it was a cartliage tear rather than ligament damage so not so serious.

It's a pity that he is missing at the moment as he started the season very brightly. Had he not got himself injured, I would have expected him to be pushing for a place on the bench by the end of the season, but he may well now have to wait until next season. He only turned 17 in the summer so he still has another year to develop in the U19s next season. If he screws the nut and focuses on his football, then he should have a good chance of "making it" as a pro.

I spoke to him last week and he's looking to be back after the U19s winter break at the end of January. I believe that it was a cartliage tear rather than ligament damage so not so serious.

It's a pity that he is missing at the moment as he started the season very brightly. Had he not got himself injured, I would have expected him to be pushing for a place on the bench by the end of the season, but he may well now have to wait until next season. He only turned 17 in the summer so he still has another year to develop in the U19s next season. If he screws the nut and focuses on his football, then he should have a good chance of "making it" as a pro.

Good its no so bad then. Hopefully see him picking up where he left off and getting some game time next season.

Archived