1. 1. How many games do you make a season

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20 or more
    • Kickback is for arseholes
    • I try and make it to McDiarmid Park as much as possible

Correct, or alternatively get the bairn a ST at a ridiculously young age, preferably while a foetus.

:rofl:

Be sure to get one for Newcastle as well, which you also attend.

:lol:

What did you think of the Newcastle game yesterday, Mickey?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The baby is a PROPER HEARTS MAN though.

Jambo the dug's more a Hearts man than you AP. He bleeds maroon

Guest John Meurig Thomas

real fans go and support the team! large section of jkb members=internet hearts fans.

HEY MIKEY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED BUT YOU'RE A MEMBER OF JKB.

WITH NINE THOUSAND POSTS.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

real fans go and support the team! large section of jkb members=internet hearts fans.

How do you come to this conclusion though, Mikael Silvestre?

If you take the poll at face value ... the vast majority attend 20 or more games? So ..... ?

Jambo the dug's more a Hearts man than you AP. He bleeds maroon

Jambo the dug gets tied up to the corner flag during games at Tynecastle. Fact.

Napoleon  Wilson

I have a season ticket for the old main upper N. I live in Arbroath so i travel to all sat and sunday games but i cant make the mid weekers because the last train terminates in Dundee. I used to go to some away games, Inverness being my favourite but the birth of my daughter means i dont go to away games anymore. I will definately be carrying my season ticket on next season.

GoldenChed.png

To be fair to Mikey, at least he is coming on and arguing his point. I'm hoping some of the other PROPER HEARTS MEN do the same.

I'm not sure you're allowed this opinion unless you're a loyal Mikey fan. You know, the type of person who goes on a roadtrip to Mikey's house, to see him live - in person - wearing a 6 year old Hearts top that no longer fits him and a pair of stand Ys and then watching him bash his forehead against the keyboard and pressing 'post'. Are you that type of person, Thommo? Did you pay for that opinion?

It's my secret shame.

alcoholicweb.jpg

I've only read his posts. I haven't paid for them, or seen him type them in person. I'm not a real fan and it cuts me up inside.

even some members of jkb are more intent on getting other websites shut down than supporting the team.

:vrface:

In all seriousness though, Mickey. I know we've been teasing you, so let me offer you an olive branch and change the subject: what did you make of the Newcastle game yesterday?

Paying to have an opinion.

Dear oh feckin dear.

:D

Does that mean that Mickey is eligible for a refund for his opinions?

I believe a no-refund clause is one of the conditions of shopping in the opinion equivalent of the broken biscuits section.

and what about the real fans that cant go mickey?

those that are unemployed? one parent family's? those that have to work Saturdays/Sundays?,those that quite simply cant afford it? or those like myself that moved abroad?

Dont you dare surmise that you are the only true fan of our wonderful club,. I live and breathe HMFC and have done for 40 years and will do until my dying breath, i stay up till 1,2,3,4 5 in the morning, like hunderds of others spread around the globe so i can either watch a game or listen to it live, so don't you dare tell me that my opinion and others in similar positions counts for nothing.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Stole my joke from page 1, imo. sad.gif

Stole my joke from page 1, imo. sad.gif

laugh.gif

There was me thinking I was adding a bit of original RTJ? humour to the mix.

maybe he demanded that his smartcard was 'opinion enabled'.

this opinion has been paid for mickey love before you start your snash. just ask dexter. he's got ma tenner.

Good to see a week in, week out fan picked on by those who weren't there yesterday.

Coincidence?

I feel my opinion on team matters is more valid as I take in more matches, so I see how certain players performances differ from week to week and affect the team.

Good to see a week in, week out slaver picked on by those who weren't there yesterday.

It is, isn't it? :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

What if the game was televised Mickey, oh wait they never paid so aren't allowed an opinion.

What a load of pish.

Every one is entitled to an opinion, but what I would say is those who have been in attendance at a game are much better placed to offer a clearer opinion based on facts. The recent home game against Rangers, and their second goal was a perfect example. There was so much pish on here, being spouted mainly by people who had watched the game on telly, about Rangers second goal (insinuations that it was a free kick, and that losing that goal had nothing to do with the actual free kick but was deserved because Rangers had hit the post and our goal keeper had had to make some saves).

Those watching on telly obviously were unable to view it from an angle which clearly proved it was no nearer to being a free kick than the Arctic is to the Antarctic, nor did they see how the whole shape of the team had been dragged out of a defensive set up because we were actually on the offensive at that point. Either that or they were posting such pish because it didn't bother them HMFC had been cheated out of a point.

Personally, I'm more inclined to listen to what people have to say about what happens on any given football Saturday if they have actually been in the ground (that obviously excludes those who reside abroad and shouldn't be expected to attend anyway), doesn't mean I'll agree with what is being said, but that is often the case when expressing opinion.. I think the major problem on here is that people express opinions for no other reason than looking for some back slapping. The site, for some reason, appears to have attracted a number of people who are more interested in posting guff dressed up as opinion, and only do so in the hope their buddies will agree with them, and continue to laugh at the shit awful jokes many of them seem to like to include in what they are posting (I'm guessing they all drink together in their local students union).

As for the question the recent game at Inverness was the first game involving Hearts I've missed since the first game of the season up at Aberdeen 4 seasons ago, but that was my own fault, although I did have a super view of the outside of the away stand.

10-15 for me and that is home and away.

Being up in Aberdeen makes it expensive to come down to the home games, and I work Friday and Saturday nights up here but I still keep my season ticket.

Eck, you do not imo come across as a complete foaming at the mouth ramjet who seeks to singlehandedly alienate a large % of our support

Wasn't at the game yesterday due to being in Jamaica on my honeymoon and it's my eternal shame that I failed to charter a flight to Aberdeen for the game like a REAL FAN :(

Christ, Ekcauskas the Norn Irish superfan who wasnae even born a Hearts fan wades in.

the answer to your question is yes imo.

Mikey, there are plenty of members on this board who go to every game, and are not nearly as arsey about it as you.

People who don't go may not due to a number of reasons, money, family commitments, work etc.. All you're succeeding in doing here is looking like a dickhead.

Generic Username

Good to see a week in, week out fan picked on by those who weren't there yesterday.

Coincidence?

I feel my opinion on team matters is more valid as I take in more matches, so I see how certain players performances differ from week to week and affect the team.

I was there yesterday. Does that mean it's ok to call Micksy a ******* seeing as he's mass producing honking patter?

ToadKiller Dog

tynecastle? cant say i've heard of it.

Been there many times just never dared to go inside , I am not sure i could cope with the increased knowledge and power i would gain about the players if i went inside .

Seriously these days when almost every part of the game is analyzied on the telly cant see how somebody stuck in a corner at Darkheid or behind a metal fence at pitawdrie can have that much of a better understanding than somebody with access to the game live on Hearts world etc .

Yes i am a ST holder and attend most away games tho not yesterday so i am bad .

Pleasing thread. :rofl: Real Hearts Fans, give yourselves a medal. By god, you've earned it. Never mind that, as soon as the conversation changes from "Are you a Real Fan?", the fact that you waste time and money watching Hearts lose at Parkhead, your "achievement" means precisely **** all.

Well done guys; your life is truly worth living. :)

and what about the real fans that cant go mickey?

those that are unemployed? one parent family's? those that have to work Saturdays/Sundays?,those that quite simply cant afford it? or those like myself that moved abroad?

Im in that position myself. Ive been priced out of going to games so I simply cant go. That might change once my uni course is finished though. (and before anyone asks, yes I have been inside! I had an ST for 15 years and went away as well.)

Every one is entitled to an opinion' date=' but what I would say is those who have been in attendance at a game are much better placed to offer a clearer opinion based on facts.

Personally, I'm more inclined to listen to what people have to say about what happens on any given football Saturday if they have actually been in the ground (that obviously excludes those who reside abroad and shouldn't be expected to attend anyway), doesn't mean I'll agree with what is being said, but that is often the case when expressing opinion.[/quote']

Thats why I dont comment much, if ever, on game threads. Its a fair summation IMO. I think what gets to many on here, is because they havent been, they cant comment on other things, such as off the park matters. Those who go or dont, know just as much for me.

Though reading some of the stuff people (who go) think they know about football, im surprised a lot of them go to games at all. :whistling:

When i were a lad i went home and away and it was religious.

I am now kicking on a bit and have to admit i go to as many home games as i can work & kids allowing, and take my kids to the games - mt daughters 1st is coming up soon.

I support hearts, i want them to win - i get disappointed when they don't and feel joy when they do.

The point of this thread eludes me though. Is it trying to say that if you go to all games then you have the right to be a complete tool on here? bollocks.

Been a Jambo for 28yrs now - probably before most here were born so at the end of the day if you love your team, you buy tops, mugs, pens, go to games (support), you are entirely entitled to an opinion on your team.

I have disagreed with some things on here, but thats the whole point of kickback - debate and banter and respecting others opinions, while not the same as yours has to be expected - everyones different.

Christ, Ekcauskas the Norn Irish superfan who wasnae even born a Hearts fan wades in.

I think you'll find, sir, that Eckauskas is a REEL PHAN of both Hearts and Munchester Untied, so he has twice the amount of valid opinions as other reel phans. :verymad:

Mikey, there are plenty of members on this board who go to every game, and are not nearly as arsey about it as you.

People who don't go may not due to a number of reasons, money, family commitments, work etc.. All you're succeeding in doing here is looking like a dickhead.

Well said, Sir. I gather you go to all the games but you seem to go about your business without bragging all over the internet and respect others opinions. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Generic Username

I'm a real fan. I go to every home and away game, drink that honking Tynecastle beer and make my wife wear a Hearts top while I give her a beating.

Eckauskas, the match going fan gives his opinion on a thread designed for trolling :thumbsup:

Being born a Hearts fan = Utterly irrelevant ;)

I was there yesterday. Does that mean it's ok to call Micksy a ******* seeing as he's mass producing honking patter?

Yes, seeing as you were there.

I think you'll find, sir, that Eckauskas is a REEL PHAN of both Hearts and Munchester Untied, so he has twice the amount of valid opinions as other reel phans. :verymad:

Ok, Acey.

Good banter again, mate.

If i didn't have Kids, or any other commitments i'd love to go every week.

And it seems as though Hearts is your life Micky - For the rest of us we fit Hearts into our life. The world goes on - people to see, work to do, kids to raise then saturday comes - a time to treat yourself to what is close to your heart - and in my case Heart of Midlothian.

I am now getting the picture (correct if wrong) you have absolutely no life outside Hearts, live alone - soon as 4.45pm on Saturday rears its head - you then start touching yourself over the fact that there is only 166 hours and 15 minutes till the boys run out in their tight shorts again, but as you go to see them EVERY moment that gives you the right to have more of an opinion than anyone else?

It doesn't really mate, just makes you seem arrogant. But at the same time - you love the jambo's too and it is your opinion - fair enough. i just have to disagree.

go week in week out.

:rofl:

Be sure to get one for Newcastle as well, which you also attend.

Beat me to it LP, that was my next question. Mickey has told us in the past that he has a season ticket for Newcastle as well. Forgetting whether or not it is feasible to make it to many Newcastle games when you go to all Hearts home games, but when you go home and away, a Newcastle season ticket would be a waste for Mickey. Mickey is a fantasist, he tells us all these things about himself I honestly do wonder if they are all true. Still, it seems to make him happy.

I also love that he has such a low opinion of people on this website and the internet, when he is a regular poster here and used to post on that bigoted website as well. I honestly hope he sings "Kickback's for a-holes" when he is at the game as it would be almost poetic. :)

I just wont have this lad's.

Mickey's record speaks for itself.

:thumbsup:

On the topic, my position (as I have stated on other such threads) is that I have a young child and my partner works weekends. This means that attending Hearts games is all about timing and I don't get to as many as I used to. Until I am able to take my son there regularly, I don't think I will have a season ticket. Unlike Mickey, I don't think it is responsible to buy a season ticket for a newborn.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Not only did I NOT go to watch the Hertz yesterday but I went to another game instead.

I truly am a despicable fan.

Is there a JKB Hall of Shame that I can put myself into ?

I haven't read this thread cos, well, I can't be arsed. However...

I'm back in Edinburgh for the next 4 months and will go to every home game (and hopefully some away - already got ticks for the Leith Piggery) and the only thing that will make me miss a game is if my son is born that day (marital negotiations are ongoing).

I hope that's OK with you all and that I won't be run out of Tynecastle by the real fans who don't have the audacity to live a nice life abroad.

Prob won't be on JKB much while in Edin, but I'll be checking in time to time, so just PM me if you think I should stay away from Hearts games. I'll probably only make maybe 10 games this season and don't want to offend anyone with this lowly number.

Sorry for letting everyone down here. I'll move back to Musselburgh for next season, I promise.

Archived