From a player's point of view

H.A.N.S

"Aberdeen are the second worst team we have played all season after Hamilton".

McGhee was sounding like Yogi in his after match interview. 1 point from 18 but he could see the positives.

Down the bottom of the league with Hamilton and Aberdeen are St Mirren, Killie and hibs.

Our next three games and 9 points on the cards.

McGhee is a total stain.

Heard his interview & he did indeed sound exactly like Hughes.

Cheerio McGhee. Yer teas oot.

McGhee was sounding like Yogi in his after match interview. 1 point from 18 but he could see the positives.

Down the bottom of the league with Hamilton and Aberdeen are St Mirren, Killie and hibs.

You know what came to mind as MgGee was spouting that unbelievable dribble.................he must know about

the proposed 14 team league with NO RELEGATION this season :ermm:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You know what came to mind as MgGee was spouting that unbelievable dribble.................he must know about

the proposed 14 team league with NO RELEGATION this season :ermm:

Has that actually been confirmed yet? I saw no quotes.

If it is confirmed I think they should still have a team relegated from the SPL and three promoted, otherwise it just makes the league shite!

Aberdeen's trophy haul at the start of the 80's was an anomoly. Worst thing that could have happened to them. They'll never meet those expectations again and in truth, they've been stinking most of the time since. Caldo rescued it a little bit for them but in reality, that worked against them again as they now think that they belong in the top end. They don't - mid table team at best.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If it is confirmed I think they should still have a team relegated from the SPL and three promoted, otherwise it just makes the league shite!

I agree completely and would love it to be Aberdeen. :thumbsup:

How funny would it be if they missed out on the first season of a league re-structure while Ross County or Raith Rovers were plying their trade in the SPL. :woot:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

"Aberdeen are the second worst team we have played all season after Hamilton".

FAO EVERYONE: HANS KNOWS A HEARTS PLAYER!

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Crikey, I said sorry man... :ermm:

That was aimed at H.A.N.S pathetic attempt at trying to seem ITK and important but failing terribly. Not you, Mothy. thumbsup.gif

I'm disappointed that I've had to explain the post, though. :(

No, but the whispers out here are getting louder and I think if anybody has the inside track it will be

the top brass of the current SPL clubs - so MgGoo may have heard something.

He may have just been talking his usual cack though?

As regards relegation promotion, it would be funny if the bottom team still went down and the No3

club in the SFL got the bonus of coming up !

Too be honest though. We are talking about survival here and putting a long standing SPL team into

further financial peril in the 2nd tier is not going to help.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That was aimed at H.A.N.S pathetic attempt at trying to seem ITK and important but failing terribly. Not you, Mothy. thumbsup.gif

Dag nab it! I just seem to keep digging!! :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No, but the whispers out here are getting louder and I think if anybody has the inside track it will be

As regards relegation promotion, it would be funny if the bottom team still went down and the No3

Too be honest though. We are talking about survival here and putting a long standing SPL team into

I know that you are right but... I can't help but feel a wee jaunt in the first would do them some good and maybe waken them up to their actuall standing in the world a bit more... I would not get any enjoyment out of them going out of business though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Sadly Mothmooth is a few fries short of a happy meal.

You could tell he was trying to avoid answering why they got beat by constantly bleating on about how "exited" he was for the future,erm,McGoo you don't really have a future unless you p15h team starts winning.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sadly Mothmooth is a few fries short of a happy meal.

No arguments there... "... I just want tto be loved... "

:D

Much as I detest McGoo I have to agree with this.

The game here is on its knees in all sorts of ways - not just financial - so demoting a club with potential to aspire to top 6 and generate decent revenue is vaguely suicidal.

I would, however, make an exception if it was St Mirren going down :down:

FAO EVERYONE: HANS KNOWS A HEARTS PLAYER!

Did you know he has Beuzelin's mobile number anaw? I don't think he's ever mentioned it on here.

I know that you are right but... I can't help but feel a wee jaunt in the first would do them some good and maybe waken them up to their actuall standing in the world a bit more... I would not get any enjoyment out of them going out of business though.

Me neither, but the likes of Killie would toil without their OF visits and may or may not survive the drop?

You are right in principle though. They have come last and should suffer the fate of that.

I could see Aberdeen doing a Hibs though and flourishing :yucky: during a year in the 1st div and perhaps taking that buzz back into the SPL with them

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did you know he has Beuzelin's mobile number anaw? I don't think he's ever mentioned it on here.

I can't top that but, I am getting married in the same place as Beuzelin did... This makes me famous by proxy I think.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Really? I had no idea - I've not seen him post that this morning.

Thanks for letting me know, my respect for HANS has just exponentially increased. I pine for the days when he used his intimate insider knowledge to bring us nailed on exclusives such as Francis Jeffers. He's been a great signing for us.

:thumbsup:

Archived