FIFA Corruption (Again)

Chester™

jamboinglasgow

Sad but not surprising, after reading the Andrew Jennings book this is only the tip of the iceberg, and probably many more will be guilty.

It also comes at a bad time for Sepp. But sadly I dont think it will bring him down.

Seymour M Hersh

Sad but not surprising, after reading the Andrew Jennings book this is only the tip of the iceberg, and probably many more will be guilty.

It also comes at a bad time for Sepp. But sadly I dont think it will bring him down.

How is he brought down? By being caught on the take himself? Well obviously but how else can he be ousted if it those around him on the take? There's not a chance in hell he'll do the honourable thing and "fall on his sword". So how does it happen?

I like the wee sentence after the bit about the Nigerian geezer asking for 500k...."This is clearly against FIFA rules"......you don't say! :rolleyes:

Cappuccino Kid

Andrew Jennings book was a real eye opener as to the levels of corruption in football. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to look deeper into the game.

portobellojambo1

Doesn't that happen every single World Cup bid?

I get the impression it happens with many major sporting events, whether it be football, cricket, rugby, the Olympics or whatever.

Archived