Barca v Valencia

vegas-voss

Watching it now, should be a good game. I'm not expecting Valencia to just roll over here, they're the form team and it'll be good to see how they carry that into this game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Iniesta - god.

Best player in the world at this moment in time I'd say. Absolutely incredible.

Different game now.

Dunno what it is, but for some reason whenever I see Daniel Alves, want to smack him in the face with a 1 wood.

Xavi with two assists tonight.

You can't help but love watch him play, the weight on every pass he makes is absolutely spot on.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Xavi with two assists tonight.

You can't help but love watch him play, the weight on every pass he makes is absolutely spot on.

It's mental eh. Two of the greatest midfielders, passers of the ball and ball retainers possibly EVER in the same team.

Barca have been absolutely awesome this half so far another great bit of goalkeeping keeps the score down.Brilliant,brilliant game of football this has been.

Barca have been absolutely awesome this half so far another great bit of goalkeeping keeps the score down.Brilliant,brilliant game of football this has been.

They've been superb.

Game should be out of sight though, but at 2-1 still a chance Valencia can nick something.

Barcelona make football worth watching. They are ever so slightly on the decline now though, first 11 is different class but beyond that they have alot of inexperienced players on the bench. For all I know these "B" team players could be quality though.

How that game finished 2-1 I'll never know.

Real Madrid next, good Saturday night viewing. You can ram your X-Factor up your arse!

How that game finished 2-1 I'll never know.

Real Madrid next, good Saturday night viewing. You can ram your X-Factor up your arse!

After a solid start by Real, they really look as if they are starting to click.

Spanish Football is brilliant.

After a solid start by Real, they really look as if they are starting to click.

Spanish Football is brilliant.

Real Madrid's line-up looks very, very strong.

They are going to take some stopping this season. Hopefully get a few goals for Real in this one.

Archived