FAO Paul Hartley, Andrius Velicka & Mark McGhee

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yowsers, one did not think such an innocuous comment would provoke such an alarmist response. Let me reply in turn.

Please be more specific why it 'means nothing'

I am of the same age as 'some posters' - I don't live on the olden days, I live in today's world. Aberdeen are currently rank and we should be beating them home and away irrespective of anything.

I don't want or need you to feel bad AP, I was indeed delighted with today's result, but it;s all about perspective. I expected a win, not hoped for one.

P.S. I will carry on with some sumptuous red wine from the rather lovely California region.

The important point is 'over recent seasons' - our away form this season has been somewhat of a revelation and usurps our home form. So why should we feel that we can;t take 3 points from a poor Aberdeen side that's taken 1 point from 18?

Mr L. is chillin in his shack - he's righting some wrongs :thumbsup:

I'm not being cocky, it's a fine line between cocky and confidence - we should adopt the latter.

Sorry if you thought I was having ago at you personally. My intention was that if we as a support start to expect teams to hand us three points we will a) Be in for a lot of dissapointments and B) Give the impression of being cocky.Most successful teams seem to espouse a philosophy of "take one game at a time" "Expect nothing but what you earn."

oops that smiley was meant to be a "b" actually it looks better as a smiley I'll leave it.

hartley moaned his way through todays game.

He was like a wee Sheepy (albeit still hot) version of Davie Weir yesterday. Bleating about everything. He's always had a bit of the wind up merchant in him but it was much more endearing through maroon tinted specs especially when directed at Hobos. Now it smacks a bit of McGhoo inspired negativity and his obvious embarrassment at wearing that Red strip instead of the famous maroon. :thumbsup:

Archived