Official Aberdeen v Hearts BBC Alba match thread

Walter Bishop

Because you are coming across as very patronising..............you do know what patronising means don't you? :thumbsup:

I am? Gosh.

So having a 'mare means coming across as patronising? Cool :thumbsup:

Watched it back, Suso had a game like he did at Falkirk. Despite the fact we lost eventually...he got us back in it, chasing every ball even when it looked like a lost cause and showed touches of magic. I went home gutted but not doubting his work rate or ability to change a game. Well done to everyone today though it was a team effort and with a bit of luck we should have won more comfortably.

The goal was just a joy to watch. Back of the net!!!! :thumbsup:

Suso was superb. The she eps only way to stop him was to push and foul him. If he can get into the box just a wee bit more then we will win plenty penalties.

Seymour M Hersh

Bummer, totally forgot it was on Alba tonight. Rats and damnation!! Still, had a couple of very palatable bottles of Taittenger plus a very, very good chicken & spinach lasagne made by my better half which nearly makes up for it . :thumbsup:

Watched it back, Suso had a game like he did at Falkirk. Despite the fact we lost eventually...he got us back in it, chasing every ball even when it looked like a lost cause and showed touches of magic. I went home gutted but not doubting his work rate or ability to change a game. Well done to everyone today though it was a team effort and with a bit of luck we should have won more comfortably.

The goal was just a joy to watch. Back of the net!!!! :thumbsup:

I've ripped Suso on here time and time again!

Very good today :thumbsup:

Suso was superb. The she eps only way to stop him was to push and foul him. If he can get into the box just a wee bit more then we will win plenty penalties.

Easy! Mind what team we follow John! We're never gonna get a break if he goes looking for penalties! But after winning that pen at Falkirk his reaction to the crowd was passionate. C'mon lift us we can do this! I was never one of the boo boys/girls last season as you could tell there was a player inside trying to adjust to SPHell.

I really like him, well done Csaba you spotted a talented one. :thumbsup:

Easy! Mind what team we follow John! We're never gonna get a break if he goes looking for penalties! But after winning that pen at Falkirk his reaction to the crowd was passionate. C'mon lift us we can do this! I was never one of the boo boys/girls last season as you could tell there was a player inside trying to adjust to SPHell.

I really like him, well done Csaba you spotted a talented one. :thumbsup:

Aye true was thinking of his run into the box when aberdeens defenders were scared to go near him.

Stuck up for him a few times on here last season and feeling fairly smug about it.

Aye true was thinking of his run into the box when aberdeens defenders were scared to go near him.

Stuck up for him a few times on here last season and feeling fairly smug about it.

So you should John. The spanish waiter patter was terrible. Can I feel smug with you? :D

So you should John. The spanish waiter patter was terrible. Can I feel smug with you? :D

As long as you don't pinch any of my smug I'm wallowing in a haze of smug and don't feel like sharing :lol:

As long as you don't pinch any of my smug I'm wallowing in a haze of smug and don't feel like sharing :lol:

:rofl:

As if I would! ;)

My granny used to say when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Wise women.

Kyle missed two sitters versus Rangers for the record.

Having seen the whole of Robbo's career, I can defo say he missed some sitters - I deduce from that that even the best miss easy chances.

The original reference was raised to highlight that not to say Kyle is like Robbo. Nothing like each other and never will be. Although it would be nice if Kyle could score 300 goals in the next two seasons :whistling: .

The Old Tolbooth

Just for clarity, you think Kyle you think Kyle is on a par with Robbo?

As you say 'Jesus wept'.

Just logged on after a weekend away and saw this, and if you seriously think that I'm going to explain a very very simple comment to the likes of you then you're barking up the wrong tree son, if you're too thick to work it out then that's your problem.

I agree with all the others who have commented about you though.

Just logged on after a weekend away and saw this, and if you seriously think that I'm going to explain a very very simple comment to the likes of you then you're barking up the wrong tree son, if you're too thick to work it out then that's your problem.

John, sometimes you just have to shake your head and move on :rolleyes:

But then I'm more tolerant than you ......... or am I? :lol:

Back on topic, Suso was superb, Rudi's starting to look the player we knew and big Kev scared the sh1t out of plug. We should have won by more.

The Old Tolbooth

John, sometimes you just have to shake your head and move on :rolleyes:

But then I'm more tolerant than you ......... or am I? :lol:

:whistling:

Wow....that includes me, I've been waiting for ages for someone to agree with me.....ta. Just because I'm paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me. :geek:

Think Mghoo made a tit of himself putting Hartley AND Velicka on when they were both not fully fit, gave him a taste of his own medicine when the big man scored!... Delighted with the performance from Suso especially. Great to have Zal back!

Gregory House M.D.

what the hell has maguire got on his lip

Diamonds bellend?

Archived