What is the name of the film

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

I've just downloaded the wrong **** film..I have instead downloaded I love you Philip Morris :yucky::lol:

Don't ask me why I thought that this was the name of the film that I wanted. :mellow:

I've just downloaded the wrong **** film..I have instead downloaded I love you Philip Morris :yucky::lol:

Don't ask me why I thought that this was the name of the film that I wanted. :mellow:

Which one?

Kalamazoo Jambo

Think it may be called 'The Insider' or 'The whistleblower' - something along those lines.

The Insider. Classic stuff :thumbsup:

Konrad von Carstein

Think it may be called 'The Insider' or 'The whistleblower' - something along those lines.

No neither of those, one scene from the film is the lawyer describing how he wouldn't want a cancer patient to die as they were a valued customer or some such.

ahahahahaha <_<

Konrad von Carstein

Plot? Big scenes? Actors?

Oh for hivvens sake Uly!!

Plot: Lawyer engaged by US tobacco firms to deny/defend links to Cancer

Only scene I can recall: Said lawyer (in front of TV studio audience I think) stating that the Tobacco firms would not want a child who begins smoking to contract cancer as this would be them losing a valued customer.

Scant detail I know...

Kalamazoo Jambo

Oh for hivvens sake Uly!!

Plot: Lawyer engaged by US tobacco firms to deny/defend links to Cancer

Only scene I can recall: Said lawyer (in front of TV studio audience I think) stating that the Tobacco firms would not want a child who begins smoking to contract cancer as this would be them losing a valued customer.

Scant detail I know...

Think tedarmy is right then - Thank You For Smoking.

Konrad von Carstein

So do I.

But Big D's was a good shout. :whistling:

You are an admin and as such should be above such nonsense :angry::lol:

You are an admin and as such should be above such nonsense :angry::lol:

It's a fair cop, guv. :ninja:

Won't do it again, honest. :whistling:

Thank You For Smoking is a good film, btw.

I'm a bloody awful man/woman. I've been told I'm both a ###### and a ******, but I hope you enjoy the film.

Konrad von Carstein

tbf to the OP, i love you phillip morris is about fags.

boom boom.

Deleted from my Vuse now....thanx :yucky:

Deleted from my Vuse now....thanx :yucky:

i went to see it at the pictures. it was a very good movie. id recomend you redownload it and give it a go.

Konrad von Carstein

i went to see it at the pictures. it was a very good movie. id recomend you redownload it and give it a go.

To be honest, I did watch it last night (despite the macho bravado of my last post) and it was a good film.

Looked up the main character on Wiki (I know :mellow: ) and from there it appears he was wentenced to 144 years in prison, for the heinious crime of......embarassing George W Bush with his antics....shameful.

Archived