When is Driver Going to be Fit ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Come on It's nearly November and Andy hasn't kicked a ball yet this season and hardly this year , anybody know where he is in his rehabitlitation , in my day you would just strap up your injury , play on and go into work the next day

Thats when fitbaw players were men and not soft as they are nowadays . Seriously though Hearts must have the slowest recovery rate for injured players

Haven't heard anything recently but would prefer him to be given too much time to recover as opposed to him being rushed back.

We should have sold him when we had the chance IMO. May never be as good when he eventually returns and seems to be pretty injury prone. Think we should have taken the ?3 million and ran.....

We should have sold him when we had the chance IMO. May never be as good when he eventually returns and seems to be pretty injury prone. Think we should have taken the ?3 million and ran.....

P1sh. Nobody knows if we should've sold him or not and nobody will know until he's back and we see how he plays, how long he stays fit etc etc

i think he'll be fit when the parts of his body that were damaged enough to lead the experts to believe that it was necessary for him to have remedial treatment to repair them have healed enough to lead the experts to believe that the rigours of training and playing matches will not lead to further damage to those body parts, or indeed other parts.

just my guess like.

Gregory House M.D.

Haven't heard anything recently but would prefer him to be given too much time to recover as opposed to him being rushed back.

Too late to say that... We've already done it.

He had just about recovered from the operation and JJ put him in the team for a bounce game and he picked up a thigh strain.

Thats over year without regular football and David Templeton & Suso are playing well so where does Driver fit in?

mahgrassyshoes

He had just about recovered from the operation and JJ put him in the team for a bounce game and he picked up a thigh strain.

Thats over year without regular football and David Templeton & Suso are playing well so where does Driver fit in?

Strains are pretty common place after a having not played for a year. Nothing to do with him being rushed back.

On the left of midfield I would think but when he's fit he'll get in the side fairly quickly

This thread looks very similar to the last "when will Driver be fit thread" from about three weeks ago.

Could they in any way be related?

A thigh strain unrelated to his operation so I'd imagine it has more to do with him being a bit unfit rather than being rushed back.

Driver will go straight onto the left hand side when he's fit. Andy Driver and Lee Wallace on the left are our two best players. Templeton will progress but he's not at Andy's level yet.

I can't be the only one getting bored of these threads :down:

cambridgejambo

not too stressed on when he's back, if I had to choose between him or Wallace being out atm I know who I would pick, run of games for Temps can only be good for us.

Snake Plissken

Never.

He gets injured on purpose so he can sit and take his waijez for nuffin rather than play and win a move to a higher level.

Gregory House M.D.

On the left of midfield I would think but when he's fit he'll get in the side fairly quickly

Considering how well Templeton is playing on the left it would be ludicrous to even consider putting him back in ATM... Since DT isn't really a 90 minute man yet i think Driver will only be seeing the pitch in the latter parts of games.

Considering how well Templeton is playing on the left it would be ludicrous to even consider putting him back in ATM... Since DT isn't really a 90 minute man yet i think Driver will only be seeing the pitch in the latter parts of games.

Time will tell. I certainly think if temps form continues it will allow jj to bed driver in from the bench.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't know if I can any more John... Have you seen the amount of money nurseries make? Well I won't be getting paid for doing the same job if I do...

... Siiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhh....

How long has got left on his contract.??????

4 thigh strains, 2 groin strains, some cruciate ligament damage and 3 broken ribs.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No one voice any frustration about Kickbacks golden boy Driver or you'll receive a barrage of HILARIOUS sarcastic comments.

I have a horrible feeling that he will suffer from injury for most of his career. I would of course be delighted to be proved wrong but given his injury prone first years at the club, I fear that too much damage may be done.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

For voicing frustration see: having a big girly tantrum and squealing: "SELL, SELL!!"

Nice one Partridge, way to keep perspective on the situation!

No one voice any frustration about Kickbacks golden boy Driver or you'll receive a barrage of HILARIOUS sarcastic comments.

Only sensible post imo............

Where's Wally

I fear for Andy's future in the game.

I don't recall him taking any 'crunching' tackles in matches and his injuries seem to be more to do with his physical condition (or lack of) rather than whatever the alternative is.

My career was scuppered because of a knee injury, and I fear that Andy may face the same fate, albeit with a different, persistent, injury.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

For voicing frustration see: having a big girly tantrum and squealing: "SELL, SELL!!"

Nice one Partridge, way to keep perspective on the situation!

One or two folk have said that. So what? We've actually missed the boat on getting his optimum market value anyway due to his glass knee/thigh/ankle/back/head/eyes/penis.

One or two folk have said that. So what? We've actually missed the boat on getting his optimum market value anyway due to his glass knee/thigh/ankle/back/head/eyes/penis.

Maybe missed the boat.

Archived