Why are sheep fans obsessed with HMFC

Hansel

They're all a bunch of Celtic loving gimps.

Their vitriol directed at us just goes to show that they are a shadow of the club they once were. Lowered to bitter and snide comments, if only to detract from the realisation that they are a small club, who's entire support is made up from the offspring of desperate oil riggers and cheap whores not fit for Leith.

Freudian slip if I ever saw one. :lol:

You caught me! I'm really a sheep in maroon clothing :-(

Maybe you are 2. JKB full of double agents these days.

You caught me! I'm really a sheep in maroon clothing :-(

Maybe you are 2. JKB full of double agents these days.

NA MATE THES CULOURS DINNE RUN PAL

Indeed.

What would Freud make of it all though?

He'd be disgusted by amorous attention toward Sheep rather than your mother.

He'd be disgusted by amorous attention toward Sheep rather than your mother.

Didn't know Freud was into necrophilia? Although is that worse than bestiality? :-)

Looks like the sheep have a Hearts super thread, it starts in 2007 FFS, I suppose it's a compliment that they have kept it going and hate us that much , we must be doing something right :)

Looks like the sheep have a Hearts super thread, it starts in 2007 FFS, I suppose it's a compliment that they have kept it going and hate us that much , we must be doing something right :)

Think they are scared of the potential hearts have. As the only club outside the infirm that has the resources to challenge for honours.....if Romanaov would make more funds available. It's only right that they should feel threatened I suppose. Hope we thump them on Saturday :-)

The People's Chimp

We're their closest rivals. We've got hibs, but who do they have, dundee united? Not much to get excited about are they...

I love the fact there's a real niggle between the two teams and hearts/aberdeen is one of my favourite fixtures of the season.

I could watch post 5s avatar all day.

I take it you mean post 6...

2dqixrl.gif

.. not post 5.

dogbiteAP1505_468x339.jpg

OK, I don't think you really need to answer that one.

2dqixrl.gif

Nice work you stole the sheeps avatar.

Now start a thread on their forum demanding ransom money or the hot lady avatar dies! mawhawhaw

.. not post 5.

Gregory House M.D.

Because they can't stand the fact we are the 3rd biggest club in the SPL... They are bitter that our club has pished all over them for most of their history.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Because they are terrified of being forgotten about all the way up there where Scott and Charlene are still nuber one in the hit parade and faded skin-tight and ripped jeans are worn by all, with 'sweater shop' jumpers tucked into them.

It is yet another example of our charitable community work, we are their link to civilization it's self.

I honestly like the fact were hated by other clubs, let them crack on the daft sheep rapists.

They're stuck up there with no rivals. They have to pass their time somehow. Sad existence.

Remember when they made a banner for a run of the mill league game 3 years ago about breaking Hearts ? Proves their obsession. They were resoundly pumped 3-1 on their own patch.

Its because there jealous that we are the third best team in Scotland and there still stuck in the 80's thinking there the famous Aberdeen, when really there utter pesh. Who cares about Aberdeen, i'll take 3 points on Saturday please.

RoussetsShorts

I was talking to a well connected Sheepie last week, it appears there new stadium venture is up the pipe before its even got off the ground. He's fearing a massive cull next summer and a drastic cut in budget for the forseeable future, I pray this happens.

p.s. watch their attendance rise on Saturday, they always get a decent crowd when we come to town they hate us that much.

Hope we have a right go at them. Esp hope Kyle gets in about that mug Diamond who flaps under P. We like getting one over them because of Calderwood, who started alot of the anti Hearts crap and this spread to their fans. Particularly in 05,06 when the envy went 10 fold. Feck them. Love shutting up other clubs fans who have more to say about us than their own club.

Hope we have a right go at them. Esp hope Kyle gets in about that mug Diamond who flaps under P. We like getting one over them because of Calderwood, who started alot of the anti Hearts crap and this spread to their fans. Particularly in 05,06 when the envy went 10 fold. Feck them. Love shutting up other clubs fans who have more to say about us than their own club.

Gregory House M.D.

They don't seem to understand that they're only in this league because of a massive stroke of luck... Hopefully the relegation dogfight will be between Abersellic, Hibernimyth & St Lie Down... What a great sight that would be.

Loved the game on rememberance Sunday a few years ago when they turned up with some stupid banner saying 'Tynecastle Russian State Circus' or some p!sh to that affect and we rimmed them 4-1.

Christian Nade had one of the few games where he could be ersed and ripped them apart, seemed to like playing against them for some reason.

Because they think the world owes them something for their efforts in the eighties, they're a bit moany and because we're now more famous than them.

Their manager has been bitten by the HMFC obsession bug too, they're just following his lead...

2dqixrl.gif

.. not post 5.

could the top picture be an emoticon?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

If we added up all our posts about Aberdeen over the past 3 odd years, I'm sure it would hit 50 pages or near enough.

They still going on about us? Bless.

Yet another team with no real rivals trying to attach themselves to a big club.

Interesting post from wewanttobe3rdbutarenotcosweareshite.com.

3rd or 4th in one of the woolly fetishists printed about hearts 'without Hartley or Pressley they are sh*te' (2007)

Funnily enough - WITH Hartley they are sh*te (2010) without him even worse lol.

We should be actually flattered that they spend so much time on that post - obsession usually implies that the obsessed have a chip on their shoulders.

And oh yeh...that avatar 5-6th in - God damn! perfect for here..she has 2 legs to little for there :thumbsup:

If we added up all our posts about Aberdeen over the past 3 odd years, I'm sure it would hit 50 pages or near enough.

Exactly. There are plenty threads started about Aberdeen on here. There was a particular infamous "Lets all laugh at Aberdeen" thread in summer after we lost in a PRE-SEASON friendly to Dunfermline, which of course was followed a week later by an even heavier defeat by yourselves to the same team.

Was the OP obsessed, or merely indulging in a bit of harmless football banter?

All the Aberdeen forums have done is just kept all Hearts related posts in one thread.

That said......Donstalk is edited and run by a guy with the username "Reekie Red", which may give a clue as to why he may have more of a dislike for Hearts and Hibs than any other club.

Exactly. There are plenty threads started about Aberdeen on here. There was a particular infamous "Lets all laugh at Aberdeen" thread in summer after we lost in a PRE-SEASON friendly to Dunfermline, which of course was followed a week later by an even heavier defeat by yourselves to the same team.

Was the OP obsessed, or merely indulging in a bit of harmless football banter?

All the Aberdeen forums have done is just kept all Hearts related posts in one thread.

That said......Donstalk is edited and run by a guy with the username "Reekie Red", which may give a clue as to why he may have more of a dislike for Hearts and Hibs than any other club.

Smell yer ma.

How long's that thread now ya bunch of wankers? :D

How long is a piece of WOOL , Bunch of sheep lovin people that they are :rolleyes:

I attribute it to them being a big club when I was a lad but I always feel a win there is a big result.

Looking at their side though, it shouldn't be that big deal. Seriously guys, with the noted example of SPH and the promising (IMO) Maguire, who would we take at Hearts?

• 21 Howard (Langfield 54)
  • 02 McArdle
  • 05 Diamond yellow card
  • 06 Considine
  • 04 Folly
  • 08 Hartley
  • 11 Aluko
  • 22 Jack
  • 07 Maguire yellow card (Fraser 81 yellow card)
  • 09 Vernon
  • 18 Velicka (Mackie 57)

I haven't seen anything of McArdle, Jack, Fraser or Vernon and have not seen Folly play since he played at Southampton (if it is the same boy) but Howard, Diamond, Considine, Aluko, Velicka, Langfield and Mackie wouldn't get a game for us.

Their players are mostly single fish.

Still living of the Alex Ferguson years.

Time to go back to crofting and moving to Canada.

And oh yes their favourite Rolling Stones record "Hey Mcleod get off ah my ewe".

Judging by the attendances it would seem that, outside the internet, Aberdeen fans aren't all that obsessed with HMFC after all.

Quick someone join and keep that thread top :thumbsup:

I have a woolly jumper but i don't think that's enough for me to be accepted :whistling:

How long's that thread now ya bunch of wankers? :D

1 page for each of their supporters at the game today.

So still about 50-60...

Archived