Scotland game ticket advice please

Valentine Jambo

Valentine Jambo

I've got the chance of 2 tickets for tomorrows game at Hampden. Only thing is they are ?35 each and one of the tickets would be for my 8yr old son.

Would like to go but is ?70 a bit of a rip off to watch Scotland (Spain too, I know).

Would end up spending over ?100 including travel through, etc.

Opinions would be appreciated please and thank u.

Carl Fredrickson

The cost of football is ridiculous BUT this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the pair of you to see the reigning World and European champions playing in Scotland.

It may be something that the two of you can look back on in years to come

I would say if you can afford it - GO.

The cost of football is ridiculous BUT this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the pair of you to see the reigning World and European champions playing in Scotland.

As has been said if you can afford it then go. Reality is yer wee boy will probably get more of a thrill than you would so money permitting its a no brainer

Likewise, it's not every day you have the chance to see a team of the quality of Scotland, sorry Spain! :unsure:

Seriously, go fo it!

I've got the chance of 2 tickets for tomorrows game at Hampden. Only thing is they are ?35 each and one of the tickets would be for my 8yr old son.

Would like to go but is ?70 a bit of a rip off to watch Scotland (Spain too, I know).

Would end up spending over ?100 including travel through, etc.

Opinions would be appreciated please and thank u.

Save your money and take him up to aberdeen on saturday!! Scotland games are pish enough on tv never mind paying 70 pound to see :whistling:

Don't bother.

My thoughts also.

I've got a ticket and I can barely be bothered going.

Levein is doing an extremely poor job and tomorrow has the makings of a really grim night for Scottish football.

My thoughts also.

I've got a ticket and I can barely be bothered going.

Levein is doing an extremely poor job and tomorrow has the makings of a really grim night for Scottish football.

Stopped going to watch them in 1992, wouldn't bother me if they were playing in my back garden.

Valentine Jambo

Cheers for the replies peeps. Even better I've managed to get the tickets free, happy days woohoo. Just awaiting the rugby score it could well turn out to be.

Going to Aberdeen on Saturday too.....although that's no free.

Archived