Paul Le Guen

Stuart Lyon

According to today'sTimes PLG is in talks with the Hobos about their managerial vacancy.

Baltemar Brito ( a Brazilian) who was The Great One's assistant at Porto is the fallback if PLG doesn't accept the budget Hibs have offered for players etc.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

David Hardie will be shuffling away furiously.

More E.L.O than P.L.G!

Let's just take a second to imagine how the real leaders of Hibs -the players- would react to PLG's fitness regimes... I mean, that really worked for Collins eh? :D

Anyway it is all just hypothetical since he will run a mile when he sees the ?1.45 transfer and wage buget!

David Hardie will be shuffling away furiously.

More E.L.O than P.L.G!

Let's just take a second to imagine how the real leaders of Hibs -the players- would react to PLG's fitness regimes... I mean, that really worked for Collins eh? :D

Anyway it is all just hypothetical since he will run a mile when he sees the ?1.45 transfer and wage buget!

Do Hibs think that the appointment of a guy who suffered a massive clash of cultures when he came up against the neds in the Rangers changing room will be able to control the amebas down ER way? Doesn't seem to add up.

Maybe writing off this season and allowing him to build his own team when 18 of their players leave in the summer? Where are all the kids? Is the conveyor belt jammed or something?

Guest vanbasten1874

Got to give the hobos some credit here. He's a massive step up from Hughes

He is but hibs are hibs and if he did decide to take on the challenge it will only end in abject failure for him sows ear silk purse and all that ..

Tyrion Lannister

If John "one ae the boys" Hughes can't get along with the bunch of neds in the Hibs dressing room; I highly doubt PLG, with his illustrious history of managing Scottish teams, will either. :thumbsup:

rudi must stay

He is but hibs are hibs and if he did decide to take on the challenge it will only end in abject failure for him sows ear silk purse and all that ..

no need to worry anyway. According to the Evening Times it's not going to happen, too many hurdles in the way

WorldChampions1902

no need to worry anyway. According to the Evening Times it's not going to happen, too many hurdles in the way

There's no way 'Le Goon' will be offered anywhere near an acceptable salary by the parsimonious 'Tache'. Next..................!

Guest juvehearts

Baltemar Brito maybe this is his chance to get out of the special's one shadow.

and hes brazilian, so his attacking flair hoofball will surely appeal to the hobo's delusion that they will be world champions in 3 season's time.

Anyone else think these "big names" are being leaked to the press to get the Hibs fans back on board with the board so that when they unveil the next Blobby Williamson they can console themselves with the idea that they "tried to get" PLG, Steve Clarke, Baltemar Brito, etc.

What is stuck on the bottom of my right trainer at this moment in time is a step up from John Hughes.

Where are aw the dug wardens.

Clarty mut's

What is stuck on the bottom of my right trainer at this moment in time is a step up from John Hughes.

Where are aw the dug wardens.

Clarty mut's

Is it a Primark sticker :rolleyes:

I am sure he has a far better command of English than Yogi. Mind you, that wouldn't be difficult.

If only....... remember how comedically bad the huns defence were when he was in charge? And the prospect of signing some more top quality talent like Sebo.

Sign him up now lads!

Anyone else think these "big names" are being leaked to the press to get the Hibs fans back on board with the board so that when they unveil the next Blobby Williamson they can console themselves with the idea that they "tried to get" PLG, Steve Clarke, Baltemar Brito, etc.

Probably. Not a very original plan however? :whistling:

8 November 2005

Archived