Come on the Czechs !

i8hibsh

Want scotland to beat them (obviously) but I am hoping the Czechs take a few chunks out of Steven Naismith's legs.

With a little luck Naismith will NEVER play football again afetr tonight.

Let's see how many 'fouls' the little ****** wins tonight - not many I bet.

Agreed, hope naismith gets hit tonight.

Could also add mcgregor and weir to this list! I am really going to struggle to support scotland tonight with these dirty *******s in the team.

Dr. Bapswent

Not a huge Scotland fan, and cant stand Rangers or Naismith ...but id stop short on wishing someone a career ending injury.

:ermm:

Not a huge Scotland fan, and cant stand Rangers or Naismith ...but id stop short on wishing someone a career ending injury.

Not me

A Scotland win

And Naismith to play his last EVER game

It will be interesting to see how many times he 'gets away with it' tonight

I could write a list of at least 10 players who I would genuinely wish severe harm to - but I know i'd be breaching forum rules

Agreed, hope naismith gets hit tonight.

Could also add mcgregor and weir to this list! I am really going to struggle to support scotland tonight with these dirty *******s in the team.

I'd throw in Caldwell too, altho since he left the great unwashed - my hatred has simmered

Let's be honest here, any of the following suffering some rather painful injury would be splendid;

Allan McGregor

David Weir

Stephen McManus

Alan Hutton

Steven Whittaker

Steven Naismith

With Scott Brown receiving an absolute kicking against Spain.

Let's be honest here, any of the following suffering some rather painful injury would be splendid;

Allan McGregor

David Weir

Stephen McManus

Alan Hutton

Steven Whittaker

Steven Naismith

I'm pretty sure most would agree with you Eck, but most don't admit it.

We watch these ****** get away with murder week in week out and are powerless to the powers that be.

Be nice to watch them suffer.

Don't mind Hutton nowadays tho

I feel sorry for Levein, so hope he gets a result.

Really want to win tongiht but I certainly don't feel sorry for Craig.

He picks the team and is in 100% control.

The team is a joke, the formation is a joke and our perfomrance will be a joke.

Allan McGregor

David Weir

Stephen McManus

Alan Hutton

Steven Whittaker

Steven Naismith

I agree with you on this except, For some reason I don't mind Hutton now he's left the Huns!!

The rest of the Glasgow Scotland team.... :angry:

Nothing could Happen to McBeast or Naismith that would make me feel sorry for them...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

To all the Scotland haters, go **** yourselves. Thanks!

Don't think there are many "haters" on here - but I reckon there are quite a few who have become indifferent to the fortunes of our national side. Maybe it's the perceived in-build Glasgow bias that pervades the SFA has something to do with it.

Indifference is understandable, and there is an element of that I would agree. There is however a small yet vociferous army of posters on here looking to stock the boot on constantly and they have a very clear agenda.

Indifference is understandable, and there is an element of that I would agree. There is however a small yet vociferous army of posters on here looking to stock the boot on constantly and they have a very clear agenda.

I'm watching the commonwealth Games every second cheering team Scotland on.

I cheer louder than anyone with the 6 Nations rugby (even altho i deteste rugby), I am a proud proud Scot.

The football team however is a different kettle of fish. I don't want them to lose but I like many have good reason to have an 'agenda' when it comes to the SFA.

Maybe choose your words better as noone on here hates Scotland.

I've been juggling my emotions with this game since Saturday.

How the **** can I support a divin cheating little prick like Naismith?

Cos he's wearing the dark blue? Nah, not reason enough for me.

Hope that divin ******* gets ******* battered up and down the park.

As for the side in general? Ultimately I suppose I do want them to win, but as each day passes I find it harder and harder to support the GFA select.

...so can someone please clarify. On that basis, do I need to go and **** myself?

I cheer louder than anyone with the 6 Nations rugby (even altho i deteste rugby), I am a proud proud Scot.

The football team however is a different kettle of fish. I don't want them to lose but I like many have good reason to have an 'agenda' when it comes to the SFA.

I agree with this 100% - I would cheer Scotland on even in a tiddly winks competition. The GFA thing is putting many people of the national team - and not only Hearts supporters I know many people who support teams from all over Scotland who have grave reservations about the way football is run here. That's the pity of the way things are here and that's maybe why Scotland will never be a "great" football nation.

I've been juggling my emotions with this game since Saturday.

How the **** can I support a divin cheating little prick like Naismith?

Cos he's wearing the dark blue? Nah, not reason enough for me.

Hope that divin ******* gets ******* battered up and down the park.

As for the side in general? Ultimately I suppose I do want them to win, but as each day passes I find it harder and harder to support the GFA select.

...so can someone please clarify. On that basis, do I need to go and **** myself?

Good post Mr Sifter, I've been feeling much the same since the Rangers game.

The Old Tolbooth

Allan McGregor

David Weir

Stephen McManus

Alan Hutton

Steven Whittaker

Steven Naismith

What about Lafferty and Davis in the N Ireland game tonight? Surely they must deserve a kicking too :whistling:

Dalstonjambo

Not yet - but they'll be along to this thread soon enough, as they are with every thread about our national team

Wonder how many people would dislike the Scotland team so much if we were getting to World Cups and Euro's. The England team is made up of Chelsea and Man Utd players (amongst others) who are hated clubs, but their team is well supported. Terry is a whine, Gerrard is a diver and Rooney is a tw*t. But they get behind their team beacuse it brings them all together as a nation.

And how can we support a team of cheats and divers??? I think we have been treated badly by refs over the last few seasons, but we hardly support an innocent bunch here at Tynie!! Not trying to change anyone's mind, I just don't get it. I think it's double standards.

I want Scotland to win tonight but cant see it happening. Shit squad and a poor non attacking formation to go with it will make things harder for them. Dont think Levin has a clue tbh!

But what I do want is that wee prick Naismith gets kicked up and down the park tonight, hoping that it results in a long term injury!

Oh and Allan NED McGregor David OAP Weir Stephen McAnus, Alan Mutton & Steven pishtaker can all **** off as well.!!

From viewing JKB this last week I can only deduce the following:

"I hope Naismith is snapped and breaks his leg." Fair comment, no censorship, thread stays open thumbsup.gif

"Naismith deserved to have a lighter thrown at him." Out of order, warnings and threat of suspensions, thread is closed down.gif

jamboinglasgow

got to laugh at indifference on here, surely that means you dont care about Scotland. So why do people who dont care so at pains to make a point.

Hope Scotland win.

But I would not be too sorry to see Roman Bednar make the amaturish Glasgow Football Association look pathetic.

Because that is what they are.

As said before watch how a non corrupt referee treats the Rangers and Celtic players tonight and next week.

want scotland to win ....but why is leiven anouoncing the team 24 hours in advance, he did it for the 2 previous games and we are lucky to have 4 points.. makes no sense to me.. :down:

To all the Scotland haters, go **** yourselves. Thanks!

mod delete thank **** for Romanov had it been left to your lot we would've been out of business by now!

want scotland to win ....but why is leiven anouoncing the team 24 hours in advance, he did it for the 2 previous games and we are lucky to have 4 points.. makes no sense to me.. :down:

He has had the nerve to moan about a player selection being leaked before the game ... when he announces the team a day before the game anyway. :down:

jamboinglasgow

because it is international protocol, nearly all international managers announce their teams 24 hours before the game. The Czech manager will have announced his team yesterday.

Goldstone Wonder

I'm getting heartily sick of these tiresome threads. We know there are a lot of faux Litte Englander types on jkb. Can we not have a Quizling superthread or separate sub-forum for people to say how much they hate the Scotland team?

Hope Scotland win.

But I would not be too sorry to see Roman Bednar make the amaturish Glasgow Football Association look pathetic.

Because that is what they are.

As said before watch how a non corrupt referee treats the Rangers and Celtic players tonight and next week.

Nice assyst Roman.

MOD EDIT lol

Disappointed at the result tonight, but more disappointed at that wee prick naismith not getting injured!

I was so pished I didn't really analyse the game. Did our wee pal Naismith win any free kicks?

Really don't get some folk. Not being interested in the International results I can get - some folk just really love their club football and can't see beyond it. Actively seeking a win for the opposition against Scotland just baffles me. I've been to many Scotland games as a supporter from about 8 years old onwards. I can only assume the ones calling for a Czech win have never done that.

Never once have I seen, heard or heard of a Scotland fan making it about their individual team and that includes loads of Hearts fans.

Sad reflection on the country.

Look at the current situation, the OF are streets ahead of the rest in the league and there is a fair spattering of Scottish players in their sides so why shouldn't they form the basis of the squad? Once we up our game, maybe we can have cause for moaning but until then Levein can only work with the best players he's got.

For the record, baffled by his decision to drop Miller. By far the in form Scottish forward.

Guest vanbasten1874

The GFA can **** right off in my eyes used to get behind the national team before the witchhunt on all things HMFC began ..

The GFA can **** right off in my eyes used to get behind the national team before the witchhunt on all things HMFC began ..

Yep,I agree.

ExPatHeartsman

My sentiments exactly :angry:

Archived