clock makers/ fixers needed

Beverley

my mate has a jaeger le coultre atmosphere clock which isn't workin anymore. it has a sunburst dial with number 335 on the bottom

its apparently quite rare and he was quoted ?1500 to fix it.

can anyone recommend someone who can mend it cheaply, or know about atmosphere clocks that may be able to help fix it cheaper??

Don't know about price, but there is an Horologists at Roseburn, next to the laundrette. They may be able to quote...

my mate has a jaeger le coultre atmosphere clock which isn't workin anymore. it has a sunburst dial with number 335 on the bottom

its apparently quite rare and he was quoted ?1500 to fix it.

can anyone recommend someone who can mend it cheaply, or know about atmosphere clocks that may be able to help fix it cheaper??

If he spent so much on a watch it might be best to get the experts to look/fix it? Otherwise his expensive watch may be compromised cheaply by amateurs.

neo, its not a watch, its an actual clock

he was given it by his mum, who had it passed to her by another family member. she was quoted the price to mend it.

he'll be quite happy to get someone who knows what they're doing to look at it, and give an idea of a price, but isn't too sure where to go

neo, its not a watch, its an actual clock

he was given it by his mum, who had it passed to her by another family member. she was quoted the price to mend it.

he'll be quite happy to get someone who knows what they're doing to look at it, and give an idea of a price, but isn't too sure where to go

Bev apologies however if it is expensive best to get the experts to look at it. Its not worth the risk to pay someone on the cheap. :sad:

That said I cant help you :sad:.

nah its cool neo, i knew you'd misread my post

just wondering really if anyone knows/knew of a good honest clock repair type dude

The Real Maroonblood

There is an old established clock shop down Broughton Street.

I think it is called Clarks.

They should be able to help.

Suspect Device

theres an old clock / watch menders at the bottom of the Pleasence, on Holyrood Road i think

the place is amazing, it's like going back in time, little cardboard boxes and 'stuff' everywhere .

im sure the guy who owns / runs it would be able to sort your mate out

Archived