Hibs Tickets

hughesie27

Any idea when a general sale will be for the match in November? I'm desperate for a ticket!

Stewie Griffin

I phoned up this morning for 4 Adult and 2 Concessions the total price of the tickets should have been ?142 but I was charged ?157 . I then called back to find out what the other ?15 was for and was told there was a service charge of ?2.50p per ticket is it just me or does anyone else think this is a bit excessive ?2.50p per booking fair enough but per ticket is taking the p**s :angry:

I phoned up this morning for 4 Adult and 2 Concessions the total price of the tickets should have been ?142 but I was charged ?157 . I then called back to find out what the other ?15 was for and was told there was a service charge of ?2.50p per ticket is it just me or does anyone else think this is a bit excessive ?2.50p per booking fair enough but per ticket is taking the p**s :angry:

Seems a bit steep for a booking fee. Cheers for letting me know going upto get my tickets at 1. Anyone know if many tickets have been sold?

Stewie Griffin

Seems a bit steep for a booking fee. Cheers for letting me know going upto get my tickets at 1. Anyone know if many tickets have been sold?

I did phone up for them might be different if you go in

Stewie Griffin

Just phoned up the Hearts ticket office direct and was told I was over charged by ?9 and that the booking fee should have been ?1.50p per ticket to a maximum of ?6 they are refunding me the money but something for other to be aware of when phoning up

I'm in row P. That upper or lower?

I have just checked a seating plan of ER and if you are in blocks 26 to 30 you are lower section!!!!! feck

Purchased mine this morning too, lower tier I think though but don't mind so much. I would be surprised and quite disappointed if we couldn't sell out our allocation before a public sale. In fact maybe we could help to fill the world renowned new East Stand :whistling:

oh ah grantona

no need to worry public sale will happen plus stage 2 of sales if you have bought a ticket this season u have enough points already always a public sale

I've bought a total of 4 tickets this season (for the first 2 home games) Does this put me in good stead to get a ticket if I am quick enough?

oh ah grantona

I've bought a total of 4 tickets this season (for the first 2 home games) Does this put me in good stead to get a ticket if I am quick enough?

2nd stage for u i would guess but trust me no need to worry

Marooned In Oz

like me mate, you'll have to wait until october the 21st to have any chance of getting them. I've also been to 5 games this season and have 8 loyalty points - all you need is one to qualify for the second deadline.

Hope we don't sell out until then :/

Dean Winchester

like me mate, you'll have to wait until october the 21st to have any chance of getting them. I've also been to 5 games this season and have 8 loyalty points - all you need is one to qualify for the second deadline.

We won't. Mine have been purchased :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I'm almost 100% positive they won't sell out before the first deadline date!

ToadKiller Dog

row H Section 27 in the lower ,So lower again for me ,have not been in the upper since the sponge bob shoes off spectacular wee cup celebration game too many stairs.

Dalstonjambo

Row 4 of lower tier for me.. i also sat in front 5 rows at 2-1 cup game and the 2-1 win last year... here's hoping for 3 in a row

Bought over the phone so I dont know where im sitting yet... as long as I get to see the 5000 hobos with their head in their hands Im happy :D

Several options for the future:

go to the ticket office

email Hearts and get them to contact you (I did and it worked)

phone Hearts but do not choose the buy ticket option.

That way you avoid Ticketmaster who are expensive and useless. If you do use one of the three make sure you tell them that.

Avoid online as that is still Ticketmaster.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Myself and 2 mates bought tickets this morning. Upper section. Row JJ.

bought 2 this morning for upper tier, not sure where. We're all a bit excited going to be my sons first time at easter rd

Geordie Jambo

bought 2 tickets today via the phone. Ticketmaster told me there was no upper tier at ER!

Will have to see if the TO will change these to the upper tier now

durhamhearts

2 tickets row KK , FTH

2 tickets block 27 row g taking my niece her first trip to fester road

slightly off topic but I miss the Dunbar end when jammed full of Hearts

Guest jambomickey

I did phone up for them might be different if you go in

i was in the ticket office this morning for my ticket and just paid face value.

I am in block 27 row L anybody any idea where that is?

Lower section just to the right off goal looking at the pitch

Stewie Griffin

Several options for the future:

go to the ticket office

email Hearts and get them to contact you (I did and it worked)

phone Hearts but do not choose the buy ticket option.

That way you avoid Ticketmaster who are expensive and useless. If you do use one of the three make sure you tell them that.

Avoid online as that is still Ticketmaster.

It was the hearts ticket office that I got through too when I bought them :thumbsup:

Bottom teir for me, always chose the bottom so you can run down the front to give it laldy with the GIRUY :thumbsup:

I panick with derby tickets everytime, was there at 8.30 this morning to make sure i got my briefs. Was met by a queue of six folk on arrival! Best safe than sorry i suppose!

Archived