Watching Iceland U21 v Scotland live

StrikersInstinct

StrikersInstinct

5/4 Iceland a tempting price?

I am certain Iceland will win tonight and Scotland will win on monday.

I am certain Iceland will win tonight and Scotland will win on monday.

That being the case I congratulate you on your new found wealth then. :thumbsup:

Ecce Romanov

Hi if anyone is interested in watching Templeton against Eggy live tonight I think this site offers that possibility. People in Iceland dont get an access to this site though. I dont think any british channels will show the game live.

https://www.livefromiceland.com/?p=schedules

I'm always a bit wary of online sites showning football (though this one looks ok). Have you used it before?

I'm always a bit wary of online sites showning football (though this one looks ok). Have you used it before?

Me too. I noticed the Iraq Goals isn't showing anymore (or it might be that Virgin won't let me watch it) so on the look out for some reliable sites other than Justin TV which now seems to be over run with nasty spie-ware sites. Is the game on Sky, if so I can just watch it through the Xbox?

Me too. I noticed the Iraq Goals isn't showing anymore (or it might be that Virgin won't let me watch it) so on the look out for some reliable sites other than Justin TV which now seems to be over run with nasty spie-ware sites. Is the game on Sky, if so I can just watch it through the Xbox?

Not on Sky mate. :down: I usually watch football online through a site called Firstrow. You could give that a go. :thumbsup:

MyP2P.eu looks like they may have links to the game. Its usually safe and reliable.

Not on Sky mate. :down: I usually watch football online through a site called Firstrow. You could give that a go. :thumbsup:

Cheers dudes.

Do away goals count in this tie? Also, is Temps expected to start?

I think they do and no I dont think he is.

StrikersInstinct

I know this site broadcasted a european game Motherwell played here in Iceland this summer. The game is live on Channe 2 Sport here in Iceland so I guess its streamed from that. However you have to pay to watch.

Say What Again

5/4 Iceland a tempting price?

Had ?25 on them at evs.

You did well to get 5/4, Coral are 10/11

We_are_the_Hearts

Had ?25 on them at evs.

You did well to get 5/4, Coral are 10/11

Was 5/4 at Ladbrokes yesterday, price changed?

Say What Again

Was 5/4 at Ladbrokes yesterday, price changed?

It was Ladbrokes I got evs - just checked again and they're now offering 10/11.

5/4 was huge yesterday by the look of things.

Templeton on Bench:

Starting XI for Under-21s in Reyjkavik: Martin; Caddis; Scobbie; Wilson; Hanlon; Arfield; Wotherspoon; McGinn; Maguire; Murphy; Bannan

Subs: Gallacher; Perry; Marr; Goodwillie; Griffiths; Templeton; Shinnie

StrikersInstinct

Templeton on Bench:

Starting XI for Under-21s in Reyjkavik: Martin; Caddis; Scobbie; Wilson; Hanlon; Arfield; Wotherspoon; McGinn; Maguire; Murphy; Bannan

Eggy plays as a centerhalf due to 2 players in that position being injured.

For anyone who is interested, it looks like bet 365 are streaming the game live on their site.

You may have to register though - took me 2 mins.

Templeton on Bench:

The boy Forrest from the tims not in the squad?

I can't find this on Bet 365 anyone got a link

Doesn't look like they are showing it (even though it was one of the links on myp2p.eu).

I can't find any of the usual places showing it:verymad:

Yes lets get it right up one of our players. :mellow:

Much as I like Eggy when he plays for the Famous, tonight he is playing for Iceland against Scotland so I'm with Jeepers on this.

GIRUY Eggy!!

Much as I like Eggy when he plays for the Famous, tonight he is playing for Iceland against Scotland so I'm with Jeepers on this.

GIRUY Eggy!!

Thats the spirit! Mon the young scots! Pump this grocery shop!

Hearts of Vladland

GIRUY Eggy!!

I hope Eggy scores in the last minute to make it 2-1 so he can GIRUY all of yous.

I hope Eggy score in the last minute to make it 2-1 so he can GIRU Hearts of Vladland.

Me too. As long as it's an OG.. lol :thumbsup:

I hope Eggy score in the last minute to make it 2-1 so he can GIRUY all of yous.

Wouldnt you like it more for Temps to come on and score a hat trick and slap his scottish willy about Eggys scandinavian mush? :D

jamboinglasgow

I hope Eggy scores in the last minute to make it 2-1 so he can GIRUY all of yous.

so despite Scotland having a Hearts player in their team (and I presume you are Scottish) you rather have the Icelandic Hearts player win. Jeezzzo

Hearts of Vladland

Wouldnt you like it more for Temps to come on and score a hat trick and slap his scottish willy about Eggys scandinavian mush? :D

As long as it doesn't dent Eggert's confindence then yes.

Hearts of Vladland

so despite Scotland having a Hearts player in their team (and I presume you are Scottish) you rather have the Icelandic Hearts player win. Jeezzzo

I was taking the piss and I do not believe Temps will get on.

The Old Tolbooth

I was taking the piss and I do not believe Temps will get on.

He wont get on because he doesn't play in green or blue mate, same old same old.

Iceland were 4/1 to win the game at 1-0 down, that looks a cracking price now.

He wont get on because he doesn't play in green or blue mate, same old same old.

How many players that are starting tonight play for either side from the OF? :teehee:

Hearts of Vladland

How many players that are starting tonight play for either side from the OF? :teehee:

Who is playing LM or RM? Are they really better than Temps giving the form he is in? I would doubt it.

jamboinglasgow

two, Caddis and Wilson (both now playing in England.) Three old firm players on the bench, Gallacher (I still dont understand why Ridgers doesn't get in the squad) Marr and Shinnie.

Who is playing LM or RM? Are they really better than Temps giving the form he is in? I would doubt it.

Arfield and Wotherspoon i think.

Hearts of Vladland

I don't know if I a reading the stats wrong but from what I can make out Iceland have had 12 shots, 6 on target and Scotland have 2 shots, one on target, so if my reading of the stats are correct they odds were superb.

two, Caddis and Wilson (both now playing in England.) Three old firm players on the bench, Gallacher (I still dont understand why Ridgers doesn't get in the squad) Marr and Shinnie.

So I say who from the team starting tonight plays for Rangers are Celtic and you tell me 2 ex-OF players?

Good yin :thumbsup:

Barry Bannan is play LM and is a quality wee player.

Thats why Temps is not playing. Forrest is out through injury and probably would have been on the bench ahead of Temps. He is also a cracking prospect, despite him playing for Celtic.

Templeton will get his chance at some point, but whats the rush? He's still got plenty years ahead of him.

jamboinglasgow

While I am here, here is an odd thing. The two central defenders for Scotland both are playing at Falkirk, yet there is a 21 year old Scot who plays regularly for Reading and is their vice-captain called Alex Pearce, has two U21 caps but not picked for ages. Seems very odd.

Archived