F3K London - Scotland v Spain

KilbrideJambo

KilbrideJambo

Hi - looking for some intel from the London Hearts brigade. I used to watch our games a fair bit in F3K when I was up and down to London every week for work but not been in there for a couple of years. I am down on the night of Scotland game and whilst i used to go to Rob Roy in Paddington for Scotland games i was thinking of F3K because I will be with Mrs KJ and my two lads (15 and 11). However i was wondering if they would let the boys in for the game - i know they have a food licence but I dont recall ever seeing u18s in there especially on football nights. Anyone?

Hi - looking for some intel from the London Hearts brigade. I used to watch our games a fair bit in F3K when I was up and down to London every week for work but not been in there for a couple of years. I am down on the night of Scotland game and whilst i used to go to Rob Roy in Paddington for Scotland games i was thinking of F3K because I will be with Mrs KJ and my two lads (15 and 11). However i was wondering if they would let the boys in for the game - i know they have a food licence but I dont recall ever seeing u18s in there especially on football nights. Anyone?

i've seen kids in there but i really can't remember if it was in the afternoon or the evening. i'd send them an email or give them a call if i was you mate.

be prepared to pay to get in though, they're pretty ruthless on international matchdays in there these days :down:

KilbrideJambo

Cheers - wow charging to get in! I remember going back to our Europa league days in there when they gave Jambos gratis haggis and neeps for games like Basel!

Archived