What now for Bingo ?

Munch

So Bingo made a slight mistake when he offered his resignation, its Obvious he never thought for a min that Rod ( The Undertaker ) Petrie would actually accept his offer :woot:

Im sure Bingo was of the opinion A Guid Hibby like me they weid no accept ma generous offer a wiz thinkin they wid just rip it up and refuse ti accept it liksey. :blink:

But no Ebineezer Petrie must haver thought all his birthdays and christmases had came at the same time :ninja:

Here was the oportunity to empty this clown without actually costing a penny :lol:

If The club canned him which obviously was about to happen they would have had to pay up his contract, but as he resigned Bingo gets sweet **** All B) apart from a pat on the heid and theres the door " And dont forget to put the lights out on your way out " :P

So now that Bingos Gamble has spectacularly backfired where does he go from here ?

Any sudgestions for Bingos Future Employment ? or does the dole beckon where he can be with his friends :sweat:

They are currently looking for someone to operate stop go boards with the company who are building the Trams do you think he is qualified to work at this job ? :blink:

He didn't walk away with nothing, he'll have got a settlement of some kind.

Say what you like about him, but it takes integrity that many others have not shown to just walk away with a reduced payment. The guy clearly cares about the club, and for some people it's not all about money. We all had a good laugh at some of his stupid comments, but he seems like a decent guy. He could have dug his heels in, got forced out and walked away with a bigger pay-off. He didn't, and he accepted that his time was over when it just wasn't working, I wish the same could be said for a couple of our managers.

Serj Tankian

Seen him with his overalls under arm walking into his brothers yard looking for a start back on the tools

ToadKiller Dog

Chick Dung is not getting any younger and if radio glasgow need a new clown the Bingo's the ideal replacement .

Imagine him doing TV analysis.

A Kin jist aboot imigine it aye they boys did good oot there os am sayin is a ken they got beat 4 nil but the application wis there :geek:

So Bingo made a slight mistake when he offered his resignation, its Obvious he never thought for a min that Rod ( The Undertaker ) Petrie would actually accept his offer :woot:

Im sure Bingo was of the opinion A Guid Hibby like me they weid no accept ma generous offer a wiz thinkin they wid just rip it up and refuse ti accept it liksey. :blink:

But no Ebineezer Petrie must haver thought all his birthdays and christmases had came at the same time :ninja:

Here was the oportunity to empty this clown without actually costing a penny :lol:

If The club canned him which obviously was about to happen they would have had to pay up his contract, but as he resigned Bingo gets sweet **** All B) apart from a pat on the heid and theres the door " And dont forget to put the lights out on your way out " :P

So now that Bingos Gamble has spectacularly backfired where does he go from here ?

Any sudgestions for Bingos Future Employment ? or does the dole beckon where he can be with his friends :sweat:

They are currently looking for someone to operate stop go boards with the company who are building the Trams do you think he is qualified to work at this job ? :blink:

Has it came out that he resigned? haven't seen it anywhere.

Has it came out that he resigned? haven't seen it anywhere.

He handed in his resignation and the board accepted it :woot:

He handed in his resignation and the board accepted it :woot:

Yes, you mentioned that. But where is your source?

Why would he offer a reignation and expect them to keep him? Why not just go on as normal?

Have you just made this nonsense up?

Say what you like about him, but it takes integrity that many others have not shown to just walk away with a reduced payment. The guy clearly cares about the club, and for some people it's not all about money. We all had a good laugh at some of his stupid comments, but he seems like a decent guy. He could have dug his heels in, got forced out and walked away with a bigger pay-off. He didn't, and he accepted that his time was over when it just wasn't working, I wish the same could be said for a couple of our managers.

Well said mate! :bravo:

Agreed 100%.

I hope he didnt go empty handed . As a Jambo Im glad he failed but I liked him and feel really sorry for him now.

He wont be out of the game long as he lives for football. Perhaps he was just to close to Hibs after all he did well with Falkirk and kept them in the top league for longer than they could realisticly expect.I would expect him to be managing an ambitious first division side before long.

Job_centre_plus2.jpg

All joking aside, I think he'll get the first decent job that comes up in the lower end of the SPL or first division. He ain't the most articulate and bright sometimes, but he's a good football guy.

Will be interesting to see how many managers are sacked from the poisoned challice that is Fester Road before they realise that managers ain't the problem.

heartsfc_fan

I can see him being the next St Mirren manager. Danny Lennon will be the next manager to go IMO.

jack D and coke

Thats a decent point mate if only a lot of other managers had the integrity to bolt when it's clearly not working instead of waiting for the inevitable pay off. Some ex Premiership managers and Capello spring to mind off the top of my head. Already worth millions but they hang on for the mega pay off when they're making a james hunt of the whole thing then when they do get emptied they walk away trousering millions of pounds. It's all wrong.

Thats a decent point mate if only a lot of other managers had the integrity to bolt when it's clearly not working instead of waiting for the inevitable pay off. Some ex Premiership managers and Capello spring to mind off the top of my head. Already worth millions but they hang on for the mega pay off when they're making a james hunt of the whole thing then when they do get emptied they walk away trousering millions of pounds. It's all wrong.

Agreed.

No matter what club it is, even our rivals. When I see someone at a club, player or manager, who values that clubs interests more than maximising their own bank balance, I gain a lot of respect for that person.

It's sad to say that this isn't the norm, and that so many people are in our game just to line their own pockets. To walk away from the club you grew up supporting, years of work to achieve such a possition and admit defeat and just go without clinging on until the very end like some.

Napoleon  Wilson

Chick Dung is not getting any younger and if radio glasgow need a new clown the Bingo's the ideal replacement .

:lol:

GoldenChed.png

Valentine Jambo

He could always take up 'Bingo' as a hobby til he gets another job.

Imagine him shouting "HOWSE!!" lol

Agreed.

No matter what club it is, even our rivals. When I see someone at a club, player or manager, who values that clubs interests more than maximising their own bank balance, I gain a lot of respect for that person.

It's sad to say that this isn't the norm, and that so many people are in our game just to line their own pockets. To walk away from the club you grew up supporting, years of work to achieve such a possition and admit defeat and just go without clinging on until the very end like some.

Franck Saucy springs to mind here. He was highly paid as a player and manager and clearly couldn't cut it at the managerial level but instead of quietly disappearing when it all went t1ts up he clung on and took them to the cleaners financially. Although it was very funny at the time and we all laughed our nuts off at it because it happened to them it still didn't make it right.

For some bizarre reason those muppets worship him as some kind of football God despite how it all ended.

Craig Herbertson

He had integrity and he tried his best. Good luck to the guy.

Yogi's a good guy and he'll be hurting like hell that it didn't work at hibs. That's what happens when your squad is full of torags though.

He'll pick himself up and, as others have said, he'll be in the running for any lower SPL or upper 1ST div jobs and he'll probably do at least OK wherever he ends up.

john brownlee

Do the British consulate in Paris not need a cultural attach-et? I'm sure Bingo would do our nation proud.

but the one in Yemen does

Archived