saturday morning

bilbus

After seeing naismith score the winner i had to ask why is hearts record against the of so poor then it dawned on me we are just a wee team and when the manager complains about the chance to win a home game in the 5 added mins then things don't look good at all, watching all their fans celebrate and knowing we will never be champions and feel as they do is upsetting, I have a feeling if hibs make the right appointment then even they will leave us behind as motherwell are doing lets hope not though

After seeing naismith score the winner i had to ask why is hearts record against the of so poor then it dawned on me we are just a wee team and when the manager complains about the chance to win a home game in the 5 added mins then things don't look good at all, watching all their fans celebrate and knowing we will never be champions and feel as they do is upsetting, I have a feeling if hibs make the right appointment then even they will leave us behind as motherwell are doing lets hope not though

Worst attempt ever at covering up smelly Hobo ! :yucky:

Back to 2005

Fail :hobo:

Worst attempt ever at covering up smelly Hobo ! :yucky:

never would wear anything green and grey me, just annoyed when all the Rangers fans started partying again and wondered if we would ever be champions like they are then reality set in and i now realize just how bad things are at tynie

a safe pair of sells

you mean door ?

you must have been the only Hobo who passed their English exam! :woot:

I can't make my mind up.

You're either a smelly, benefit-cheating, vile, weegie ******* tramp, or an AIDS-riddled, junkie, Hibs ****.

Either way, get yourself to ****.

RoussetsShorts

here, have a franck sauzee decanter for servies to pishness

Pic-WC-Lismore-Ships-Decanter.jpg

a safe pair of sells

GEEZA KISS! CLASS. :woot:

I can't make my mind up.

You're either a smelly, benefit-cheating, vile, weegie ******* tramp, or an AIDS-riddled, junkie, Hibs ****.

Either way, get yourself to ****.

the only times i have been to fester rd i have always celebrated at the final whistle so can't you just take an sincere post concerning the fact that we are fast being left behind by teams like motherwell and my concern is that we may get humped by hibs shortly

maybe we could play hivs for that and hopefully celebrate a win

the only times i have been to fester rd i have always celebrated at the final whistle so can't you just take an sincere post concerning the fact that we are fast being left behind by teams like motherwell and my concern is that we may get humped by hibs shortly

:teehee:

Die.

:)

heartsfc_fan

:laugh:

:D I actually respect the fact that your not making any effort to cover up your hibbishness. Youve done all the signing up processes to JKB, logged on to your profile and thought "right, im gonna do start a thread, do a few mincey posts and get punted, then il go have a chug over the neighbours cat".

Respect to your miserable life. :thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

never would wear anything green and grey me, just annoyed when all the Rangers fans started partying again and wondered if we would ever be champions like they are then reality set in and i now realize just how bad things are at tynie

Oh ffs. We've had a fairly steady start to the season. It will only get better.

We could be Aberdeen - they are on a downward spiral as a club over the last 10 years.

Hibs won't finish above us this season - for the simple reason they are an even bigger mess than we are (on the pitch).

We could've easily have been sitting here on Saturday night celebrating a Hearts victory - we were only 15 mins from beating Rangers. We nearly beat Dundee Utd, but it was down to a goal of the season contender that got them the draw.

RoussetsShorts

I hear a lot that education has been dumbed down, you confirm that this is indeed the case.

Here have a floodlight as we all know you guys were the first, a stunning footballing achievement.

sponsors_floodlights.jpg

shaun.lawson

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best laugh I've had all day! For that, my bitter little friend, I thank you. :)

Oh ffs. We've had a fairly steady start to the season. It will only get better.

We could be Aberdeen - they are on a downward spiral as a club over the last 10 years.

Hibs won't finish above us this season - for the simple reason they are an even bigger mess than we are (on the pitch).

We could've easily have been sitting here on Saturday night celebrating a Hearts victory - we were only 15 mins from beating Rangers. We nearly beat Dundee Utd, but it was down to a goal of the season contender that got them the draw.

so we nearly won here and nearly won there Mmmm so we are nearly a good team then are we, good glad we sorted that out

so we nearly won here and nearly won there Mmmm so we are nearly a good team then are we, good glad we sorted that out

Like the 10 other teams apart from the OF - so wheres this going?

Away to your bed sonny, school tomorrow, remember. Or have you been expelled mupp. :yucky:

It wasn't Saturday morning either. If your not a hibby ten what exactly was the point of your post.

could you confirm that the word ten should be then ? school not a strong point in the east?

the point was sincere, we are getting worse imo every year we are looked upon as a wee team nowadays and it will get much worse.

could you confirm that the word ten should be then ? school not a strong point in the east?

the point was sincere, we are getting worse imo every year we are looked upon as a wee team nowadays and it will get much worse.

Ahaa - a clue - not a hibby but a Rangers inbred - cool - Watch you guys rip him a new one :thumbsup:

Ahaa - a clue - not a hibby but a Rangers inbred - cool - Watch you guys rip him a new one :thumbsup:

ffs may'be all the stated stuff about hivs i posted should have told you i'm not a fester rd man, but your still wrong just a west coast concerned jambo

Tommy Wiseau

9 posts and he's already evolved erratic question mark skills, people. Code red - it's only a matter of time before the **** works out what a comma's for...

ffs may'be all the stated stuff about hivs i posted should have told you i'm not a fester rd man, but your still wrong just a west coast concerned jambo

Since when have rangers been at fester road? Lol tool

891380517a2210940023b99054767l.jpg

Now that would be funny if you got barred as obviously you are a hiv

Are you Mental? You aint a hibby thats been established already

I'd rather mis-type the odd word than not know the difference between morning and afternoon.

Do one ya weegy clown.

I'd rather mis-type the odd word than not know the difference between morning and afternoon.

Do one ya weegy clown.

Don't chase him away...real hot contender for CrapPost-o-The-Week..not been a post like it since the Doc went awol :thumbsup:

Is Bilbus the latin word for bawbag??

And is Towzer an undercover hobo?

We demand answers!!

Mmmm latin book checked Tazio= scrotum

Towzer i would guess is indeed a hiv or at the wind-up

alwaysthereinspirit

LOL which ones? :whistling:

There was 5 minutes of added time. You gotta give him that. Everything else just stunk the board up.

Guest juvehearts

mods get this bawbag punted eh.

we dont care for his likes on here, negativity & personal vendetta against seasoned posters to jk means this imposter is on the wind up.

funny granted, but at the same time annoying & i bet he aint seen the inside of a football stadia ever.

so basically GTF

juve

Gods a Jambo

Mmmm latin book checked Tazio= scrotum

Towzer i would guess is indeed a hiv or at the wind-up

NASA must be missing a rocket!

Anyway guys this is getting mental back to our beloved team

Do you think we should all cheer on Rangers as the sole representitives for Scotland as it does help the co-efficient and let other teams in the spl hopefully get a chance, I do know that our chances of euro football are as dull as gorgie rd but for teams like the dhims and the well etc there will be a hope, Anyway guys we will chat later if none of you get barred about the capitals big teams choice of manager

Archived