Tangomans the fav for the lochend galaticos .

Guest vanbasten1874

loveofthegame

He'd be a decent appointment there. Proven track record in the SPL. He's an erse though, so I guess would fit in nicely down at the San Giro.

Would rather it wasn't him though, as he could potentially do ok, certainly a step up from Yogi.

Guest vanbasten1874

He'd be a decent appointment there. Proven track record in the SPL. He's an erse though, so I guess would fit in nicely down at the San Giro.

Would rather it wasn't him though, as he could potentially do ok, certainly a step up from Yogi.

Cant see it myself with the hibs budget being tighter than a dugs erse he will be found wanting ..

loveofthegame

Cant see it myself with the hibs budget being tighter than a dugs erse he will be found wanting ..

Maybe, but his budget at Dunfermline and the sheep won't have been huge.

...a bit disco

Dicks.jpg

"Do you think you can make more of a **** of the job than I did?"

As fine a pair of chebs that have been posted without incurring the wrath of the mods:thumbsup:

I, for one, wouldn't like Calderwood to get the job. He's got a good track record in the SPL and look at what has happened to Aberdeen since he left.

They won't play any decent stuff, which will infuriate the band of deluded fools in their support who cling to that fabrication, but he'll get them back up the table.

Guest jambomickey

Have been told to put money on Gary Johnson (spell) ex Bristol City Gaffer.

wasn't he linked with hearts at one point?

RoussetsShorts

Tango getting the job would be utterly fantastic, he's a walloper, their fans are wallopers, it'd be a walloper marriage made in heaven.

rossthejambo

Have been told to put money on Gary Johnson (spell) ex Bristol City Gaffer.

Is he not manager of Peterborough?

Wiki appears to confirm my thoughts

My link

Is he not manager of Peterborough?

Wiki appears to confirm my thoughts

My link

Has been a guest of Petrie on more than one occassion this season was the basis of ' lump your money on Johnson' comments made to me.

rossthejambo

Has been a guest of Petrie on more than one occassion this season was the basis of ' lump your money on Johnson' comments made to me.

Wasn't dismissing your post was just asking if he was still employed.

I don't know why but I'm still sure that Michael O'Neill will be the man for the job. Former Hibs player, on the verge of winning the league in Ireland, relatively cheap. All signs point to him IMO.

...a bit disco

Somebodything on canyoureallycatchaidsfromyourmawsarse.net suggested Andy Watson.

Dicks.jpg

Codheid really thought he was the man eh? standing there in his Matalan suit and cheesy big grin....big galoot.

Hang on - if you mix Orange and Green don't you get brown?

Handy stuff as their sh*t already :thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Dicks.jpg

"Bingo's Lochend All-Stars" ------> "Tango's Lochend All-Stars"?

Yep, it still works. And the quality remains constant as well. I'll take it. :thumbsup:

I know he is easy to laugh and seems like a bit of a clown who always had his tuppence worth to say about us, but that aside I fear he could do a decent job for the hobos.

I'd prefer a manager with an even more tenuous grip on reality for that mob!

I would have thought that him getting any job might be difficult if any future employers look into his background a little bit. And I dont think the Hibs fans will enjoy this much, all innuendo about his love of Rangers, I find it incredible that anyone in the public eye could be so stupid. And I am sure the Killie fans will love his comment re JJ being the Captain of the then sinking Killie ship.

Some of the gems on his twitter are beyond belief.

http://twitter.com/caldo1

@Mark_McGhee_07 just wish you' got the gig with your big team and worked some of yer "magic" there. Watch for WM's Brutus bit. And his Brut

2:12 PM Apr 14th via web in reply to Manager_McGhee

Do I think Aberdeen can still go down? Of course. Do I think Killie will go down? Don't give a ****, JJ is the captain of this Titanic

2:09 PM Apr 14th via web

A wee sly afternoon at home with Mrs C's Sex in the City boxset, just the ticket for me. Wonderful stuff.

2:16 PM Mar 16th via web

Looking forward to the game, hopefully big Kris, I mean Kevin will be in form. Might rest a few players ahead of the cup tie at the weekend.

6:03 PM Mar 9th via web

@mark_mcghee_07 - making a right clown of it are you no? The boys don't play to your tune, I've still got them on flute practice.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I would have thought that him getting any job might be difficult if any future employers look into his background a little bit. And I dont think the Hibs fans will enjoy this much, all innuendo about his love of Rangers, I find it incredible that anyone in the public eye could be so stupid. And I am sure the Killie fans will love his comment re JJ being the Captain of the then sinking Killie ship.

But is that really Calderwood or just someone on the wind-up? I find it hard to believe that it's real.

If it is, he really must be a quite despicable character. In which case, JC and Hibs are a match made in heaven.

jambos are go!

Calderwood improved Dunfermline and Aberdeen. At Dunfermline he played a passing game and outrageously went 2 at the back they went 2 down. I was in favour of him getting the Hearts job a few seasons back.

shaun.lawson

@Mark_McGhee_07 just wish you' got the gig with your big team and worked some of yer "magic" there. Watch for WM's Brutus bit. And his Brut

2:12 PM Apr 14th via web in reply to Manager_McGhee

Do I think Aberdeen can still go down? Of course. Do I think Killie will go down? Don't give a ****, JJ is the captain of this Titanic

2:09 PM Apr 14th via web

A wee sly afternoon at home with Mrs C's Sex in the City boxset, just the ticket for me. Wonderful stuff.

2:16 PM Mar 16th via web

Looking forward to the game, hopefully big Kris, I mean Kevin will be in form. Might rest a few players ahead of the cup tie at the weekend.

6:03 PM Mar 9th via web

@mark_mcghee_07 - making a right clown of it are you no? The boys don't play to your tune, I've still got them on flute practice.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's fake you complete balloon! :lol:

Dear oh dear. :vrface:

I think Calderwood would be a decent appointment for them, make a few shrewd signings, make them stuffier. However, I would be suprised if Clarke didn't get the gig. Apparently a few bookies stopped taking bets.

I'd be ecstatic if Calderwood got it. He'd be the new Bobby Williamson. hated by their fans, playing the wrong 'style' of football, a bluenose and with a gash record against Hearts.

cannae see it though.

Archived