Thank you Hearts.tv

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Thanks for the Billy Brown show, it was a bold move to give Billy his own show but each episode has been interesting. Listened to the latest one and having Rudi and Ruben on with the discussion about the international football has been really good. It also has provided a chance to hear the thoughts of players. Thought Andrew Driver came across as an intelligent footballer, Rudi and Ruben both come across well.

This added to the new player interviews, which showed a very knowledgeable Marian kello, and the highlights for the U19s, pre-match press conference, it is starting to be a good package to subscribe to. Hopefully they have a few more things to add to it.

Also can the BB show be made into a podcast?

Thanks for the Billy Brown show, it was a bold move to give Billy his own show but each episode has been interesting. Listened to the latest one and having Rudi and Ruben on with the discussion about the international football has been really good. It also has provided a chance to hear the thoughts of players. Thought Andrew Driver came across as an intelligent footballer, Rudi and Ruben both come across well.

This added to the new player interviews, which showed a very knowledgeable Marian kello, and the highlights for the U19s, pre-match press conference, it is starting to be a good package to subscribe to. Hopefully they have a few more things to add to it.

Also can the BB show be made into a podcast?

They're not doing it for now. I asked why and he gave some reason about wanting to protect the content.

There's still a possibility that there will be a podcast. But I don't think there is much need for one now with the Billy Brown Show. I mean, what original content could we add?

The only thing I can think of is to have a show from a fan's angle. But who'd want to listen to it when you've got all this other stuff with the players and management team talking?

Archived