Experienced my first Hearts match at Tynecastle on Saturday ...

Jambo-Mackem

Jambo-Mackem

what can i say, i loved every minute of it even though we lost. I loved my time there, the atmosphere was great, the standard of football was great and obviously seeing Rudi score was amazing. I was quite impressed with how well both Ishmael Bouzid played and how Ian Black played. I wasnt a fan of both of these before the game but they have grown on me. Darren Barr seemed to get better as the game progressed but I feel he had a poor afternoon and the freekick he conceded was a bad decision. David Obua, very poor afternoon for him. He has a lot of talent but doesnt seem to be showing it. Im from Sunderland and have supported them all my life and it was great to see Kevin Kyle play again. Was a shame I didnt get to see Stephen Elliot but that cant be helped. Kyle seems very vocal and has found his level and it can only help Callum Elliott as i noticed during the meatch that Kyle seemed to take Elliot under his wing. Special praise for Marion Kello though. Absolutly fatastic display by the keeper, kept us in the game.

And thank you for the comments before the game welcoming me to the Hearts family, much appreciated :)

what can i say, i loved every minute of it even though we lost. I loved my time there, the atmosphere was great, the standard of football was great and obviously seeing Rudi score was amazing. I was quite impressed with how well both Ishmael Bouzid played and how Ian Black played. I wasnt a fan of both of these before the game but they have grown on me. Darren Barr seemed to get better as the game progressed but I feel he had a poor afternoon and the freekick he conceded was a bad decision. David Obua, very poor afternoon for him. He has a lot of talent but doesnt seem to be showing it. Im from Sunderland and have supported them all my life and it was great to see Kevin Kyle play again. Was a shame I didnt get to see Stephen Elliot but that cant be helped. Kyle seems very vocal and has found his level and it can only help Callum Elliott as i noticed during the meatch that Kyle seemed to take Elliot under his wing. Special praise for Marion Kello though. Absolutly fatastic display by the keeper, kept us in the game.

And thank you for the comments before the game welcoming me to the Hearts family, much appreciated :)

Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup: Real disappointment at the end though but thats Hearts for you - a massive rollercoaster ride. :o Hope the next time your up we manage 3 points for you !! :thumbsup:

I may charge you for your username :whistling:

Any chance of a 9 million bid for Kello?

Seriously glad you enjoyed the game although the result was a downer.

Refreshing to see someone outside of the Hearts faithful praise Bouzid, Barr and Black - tbh not seen anything praise worthy from those three so far this season. However did miss the game on saturday.

Tynie is as anyone will tell you a stadia very close to the pitch and the enclosed atmosphere can help and hinder us due to the pitch width - hope you come back for many more days out, as when Temps, Driver, Suso, Wallace, Zal and Elliot are all fully fit we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks for posting good luck to Sunderland this year heard CG was on the bench at the W/e so please have patience with him hes 1 in a million.

Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome to a future of downs with the occasional up.

Welcome to a 2 team league.

But we love them.

Jambo-Mackem

Any chance of a 9 million bid for Kello?

Seriously glad you enjoyed the game although the result was a downer.

Refreshing to see someone outside of the Hearts faithful praise Bouzid, Barr and Black - tbh not seen anything praise worthy from those three so far this season. However did miss the game on saturday.

Tynie is as anyone will tell you a stadia very close to the pitch and the enclosed atmosphere can help and hinder us due to the pitch width - hope you come back for many more days out, as when Temps, Driver, Suso, Wallace, Zal and Elliot are all fully fit we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks for posting good luck to Sunderland this year heard CG was on the bench at the W/e so please have patience with him hes 1 in a million.

For sure ill be comign back down. Loved every minute on saturday despite the score line. I was three row and quite hard to see the action at other end of the pitch but still loved it. Gutted to miss Andrew Driver but hopefully ill see him play in the future. Gordons back in training and hes recently getting the plaudits he deserves. Outstanding keeper and hes the reason i started to follow Hearts. Not long before a big club comes in for him.

future is maroon

Just to clarify that the Obua you seen is pretty much the Obua we have seen since he arrived as he doesn't seem to have any talent - his goals at fester aside.

To be fair Saturday was one of the few times he has played left back for us but as I say his performance on Saturday is probably a summary of his time with us.

jamboinglasgow

For sure ill be comign back down. Loved every minute on saturday despite the score line. I was three row and quite hard to see the action at other end of the pitch but still loved it. Gutted to miss Andrew Driver but hopefully ill see him play in the future. Gordons back in training and hes recently getting the plaudits he deserves. Outstanding keeper and hes the reason i started to follow Hearts. Not long before a big club comes in for him.

Wouldn't surprise me, the sooner Arsene Wenger realises you dont get a top-class goalkeeper for next to nothing, you have to actually spend then he will see Craig Gordon as the ideal choice.

Archived