Marian Kello

bungalow

Lat year I thought he was marginally the better of the three but he has made the position his own imo. He's getting better every game!

marshallschunkychicken

The guy has had some phenominal performances recently.

Without a doubt our number one. and one of the best keepers in the SPL by some distance.

Once again hardly put a foot wrong.

At the time, I thought he might have been slightly at fault for the first goal, but I think the players in the wall were more to blame.

No doubting he's a very decent keeper.

Jack Torrance

Henry Smith was my hero. Having seen Gordon I then thought it would be long time until I saw a man of the match performance from a keeper for us but he was pretty damn good today. Looking forward to seeing his saves on Telly.

Once again hardly put a foot wrong.

At the time, I thought he might have been slightly at fault for the first goal, but I think the players in the wall were more to blame.

No doubting he's a very decent keeper.

The ball seemed to go straight through the wall as far as I could see. Not Kello's fault at all.

Henry Smith was my hero. Having seen Gordon I then thought it would be long time until I saw a man of the match performance from a keeper for us but he was pretty damn good today. Looking forward to seeing his saves on Telly.

He also looked absolutely gutted at the end of the match today.

Well done Marian. You deserved a better result than you got. :thumbsup:

This guys getting better with every game.

Cant wait to see some of saves again, especially the one on the 2nd half he pushed on to the post from close range, never been in any doubt to who was our number 1 out of the 3 current keepers.

Keep it up Marian!!!

Archived