Tickets for tomorrow

Dougie1874

Just checked the website under Supporters info for the Rangers game and it states that tickets are available up until kick off BUT only to those who have "an active purchase history"!!!

So if i went with my 2 boys tomorrow i wouldn't be allowed to get a ticket as i don't go to that many games a season primarilly due to the cost.

What a joke, there's probably loads of folk wanting to go to the odd game but now can't

Just checked the website under Supporters info for the Rangers game and it states that tickets are available up until kick off BUT only to those who have "an active purchase history"!!!

So if i went with my 2 boys tomorrow i wouldn't be allowed to get a ticket as i don't go to that many games a season primarilly due to the cost.

What a joke, there's probably loads of folk wanting to go to the odd game but now can't

Rubbish if you want to go then get a mate with a history of buying tickets to go with you or buy them earlier.

its fairly obvious why the club take this stance and I'm glad they do.

As long as they have your details on file you'll be fine.

I don't have a problem with this policy - I don't want to be sitting next to some fat feckin weegie that stinks of piss and buckie.

How do they define regular though ? Surely if you attended a couple of matches last season especially a non Rangers match then they wouldn't turn you away. Or would they :unsure:

As long as they have your details on file you'll be fine.

I don't have a problem with this policy - I don't want to be sitting next to some fat feckin weegie that stinks of piss and buckie.

Exactly why the club do it.

You've had about a month to go to the Ticket Office, give them a call or go online; don't moan that you coincidentally want to buy tickets on the one day you can't.

The club is doing this for a good, tangible reason, so this is just moaning for the sake of moaning, really.

Guest juvehearts

i can see 2 sides of the argument here.

how are you ment to have an active purchase history if you have never been to a game.

but i also agree with the fact that im not wanting a gers fan being next to me also.

I think all you need to do is take some ID of where you live.

If you live in Edinburgh, you should be fine. If you live in Glasgow - Forget about it.

Also, If your boys are kitted out in Hearts gear I doubt they could really argue much.

Give them a call in the morning to see what you need to do.

Fairly certain if you went to buy tickets at the T.O tomorrow they wouldn't knock you back. They'll just ask for some details.

If, as you say, you've been to matches before, you won't have a problem getting tickets. An "active purchase history" means your details are on their system because you've bought tickets at some point before and therefore are more likely to be a Hearts fan than a Rangers fan.

The "active purchase history" thing only applies to Rangers and Celtic games, and possibly Hibs as well.

Pretty sensible, and not a reason to get you knickers in a twist.

bigladatthebackpost

You'll be fine, as long as you've bought tickets at some point in the last few years.

And not just for Rangers games....

Commander Harris

seems a sensible measure to stop Rangers fans purchasing ticket for the home end. ?

It's probably too late in the day to offer this advice (80 minutes to go) but if your journey to Tynecastle goes through town you might be better buying tickets at St. James Centre shop on the way (having checked that they are still selling, but I cannot see why not) and avoid ticket office queues. I used to do that a lot before I gave in and got a ST.

Like others, I imagine a "history" means being on the database even if you only ever went to the odd game.

Archived