Tickets for Fester

Beats

Jambo, Goodbye

First come first serve doesn't start until 21st Oct after the priority 1 slot finishes where 40 loyality points are needed.

8000 qualify for stage 1 so I would of thought the 1st 3000 odd to apply who have over 40 loyalty points will get a ticket?

8000 qualify for stage 1 so I would of thought the 1st 3000 odd to apply who have over 40 loyalty points will get a ticket?

Aye can't see anyone struggling to get a ticket for this one.

future is maroon

How do you check loyalty points again?

The link from the orignal posters post takes you straight to the hearts v wee team ticket page and there is a link at the bottom of said page that lets you check your loyalty points total. (it also gives a breakdown of all the points you have/when you got them)

Note - the customer ref it asks for at the log in screen is on your season ticket.

the loyalty points for me haven't been updated!!

Luckily having not missed a game this season i have over 40 loyalty points so should be ok.....

the loyalty points for me haven't been updated!!

Luckily having not missed a game this season i have over 40 loyalty points so should be ok.....

You want one, you'll get one, we'll struggle to sell out.

Jambof3tornado

Think its 20pts for a season ticket. We won't sell out unless there is an upturn in form. Me,I shall be there just in case its a memorable one!

I think I'll make my first visit to Fester in about 2/3 years. 70 loyalty points, way more than I thought I had so why not?

:)

Archived