Hearts songs that you've made up

SpikeDudley

So do you ever make up your own Hearts songs?

My mum came up with a cracker, shame it's about 4 years too late but I'll post it anyway.

(to the tune of 2-4-6-8 Motorway by the Tom Robinson Band)

2 4 6 8

Hartley's Great

Give us another hattrick

3-5-7-9

Hibs are not divine

[can't remember this line, if it even exists]

what a great creation

Marmeladent?rtchen

J, A, M, B, O,

to the tune of D, I, S, C, O.

I wrote some lyrics which I remember united Hearts fans,,, in thinking I was a little fruitie! :ermm:

:whistling:

I made up a hibs song.

But I don't want to be accused of obsession so am wisely opting to keep it to myself forever.

I have never heard any of these at games.

Ever.

So they're not Hearts songs.

Neave came up with 'We're from the capital', though.

I have never heard any of these at games.

Ever.

So they're not Hearts songs.

Neave came up with 'We're from the capital', though.

I will have a very big smile on my face if I ever here, "We are J, A, M, B, O's" being chanted. whistling.gif

One day on an away game to Motherwell, game was dull as feck, windy as hell and thankfully we nabbed a one nil via Eggy Jonsson me and my mate ( a younger brother of a distinguished poster on this board) made up a song about Ruben.

It went along the lines of

"Whos that man with the curly hair, curly hair, curly hair

Whos that man with the cury hair, Ruben Palazuelos,

Whos that man with the Spanish flair, Spanish flair, Spanish flair

Whos that man with the Spanish flair, Ruben Palazuelos"

After we drew 1each with Celtic with the Bruno freekick another mate who loved our previous number 14 made up to the tune the Torres song

"Christian Nade's number 14, na na, na na

Christian Nade's number 14, na na, na na

Christian Nade's number 14, definitely not a goal machine,

but he has a 14 inch c*ck"

Theres a few more im sure we have made up coming home steaming at night! As can be seen not exactly Terrace classics in the making!

Yogi, pi$he'd the bed

Yogi, Yogi, pi$he'd the bed

Ok so its more of a chant than a song but after reading that thread on Yogi I just had to mention it.

"Once, twice, three times a Hartley" - a criminally underrated terrace chant from April 2006.

'Here comes the Lee Wallace" - see sig for full lyrics. Killed off by a piss poor performance in Zagreb last year.

"Once, twice, three times a Hartley" - a criminally underrated terrace chant from April 2006.

'Here comes the Lee Wallace" - see sig for full lyrics. Killed off by a piss poor performance in Zagreb last year.

Are you sure that's the only reason?

So do you ever make up your own Hearts songs?

My mum came up with a cracker, shame it's about 4 years too late but I'll post it anyway.

(to the tune of 2-4-6-8 Motorway by the Tom Robinson Band)

2 4 6 8

Hartley's Great

Give us another hattrick

3-5-7-9

Hibs are not divine

[can't remember this line, if it even exists]

what a great creation

You don't get out much, do you? :rolleyes:

I started singing "When the Hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup we'll all be dead" on the evening of the '98 cup win. Thousands of people heard it.

I've heard it sung since and thought to myself "I made that up" but it could be that whoever was singing it thought it up independently of me.

I did a good one about Blobby Williamson to the tune of "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer" but it was to specific to that period (and too long) to catch on.

I've often thought that we should have a creative group of songwriters making up tunes, then getting a pub full of Jambos to sing it, record that, upload it to youtube and post it here... If they were good enough and funny enough they'd catch on!

When john collins was manager: to the tune of james blunt you're beautiful

You're cubical

You're cubical

You're cubical it's true

I saw your face

Like a square suit case

But it's time to face the truth

You square head hi-bee poof

To the tune of "My Old Man's a Dustman"

Oh.. Driver is a Scotsman

He played for us at school

They wanted him so badly

That they had to change the rules

His feet are just like lightning

He's a Jambo through and through

And if you are a Hibee

Then he's coming after you!!!

I think up wee songs like that all the time but rarely post them because they never get going.

My mate Pete Barrie sang (and as far as I know, made up) "nob'dy wants you Paul McStay" all through the summer of 1991 (I think it was).

We played Celtic first game of 91/92 and whilst extremely wrecked (don't usually start songs) I belted it out at the game. All the Hearts fans joined in and soon it was being sung to the promising youngster in every ground in the country. One of the real high moments of my career in the shed!

I was on my morning paper round as a kid when this masterpiece was invented...

[to the tune of "One Love" by Blue]

One love, for the goals we've scored,

One Love, for the trips abroad,

One love, for big MDV,

One love for Jean-Louis,

One love, Elvis and Weir,

One love, seeing Hibees tears,

One love, and we all agree

One love HMFC

Clearly it was rather specific to that period!

Napoleon  Wilson

You're cubical

You're cubical

You're cubical it's true

I saw your face

Like a square suit case

LMFAO!!! :lol:

GoldenChed.png

To the tune of Chirp Chirpy Cheep Cheep when hackett signed for us instead of hibs..

Wheres yer hackett gone?

Wheres yer hackett gone..

Not far away..

Getintaethem

You're cubical

You're cubical

You're cubical it's true

I saw your face

Like a square suit case

:lol:

jamboinglasgow

To the tune of "My Old Man's a Dustman"

Oh.. Driver is a Scotsman

He played for us at school

They wanted him so badly

That they had to change the rules

His feet are just like lightning

He's a Jambo through and through

And if you are a Hibee

Then he's coming after you!!!

I think up wee songs like that all the time but rarely post them because they never get going.

Some good songs there. I agree that we need people write more songs, at the moment it is pretty poor. Too many cringers on here who are too quick to shoot down any creativity, yes some attempts are awful but to get a real gem you have to get muddy.

Some good songs there. I agree that we need people write more songs, at the moment it is pretty poor. Too many cringers on here who are too quick to shoot down any creativity, yes some attempts are awful but to get a real gem you have to get muddy.

When I was watching Man Utd v Liverpool I remember listening to some of the United chants and songs, especially the ones they have for specific players, thinking that if a Hearts fan came up with something like that they'd get shot down on here.

The fact that the "He's Gone Hearts Crazy" song was getting sung a few weeks ago and people loved it shows that we're not looking for Mercury prize winners.

Even the Arsenal fans shouting "hoof" or "one-nil to the Arsenal" would probably be decried on here as rubbish.

Even Hibs fans' song for Rob Jones was quite funny and original but would have never made it past the critics here had he been our player. People need to be given the chance to try new stuff out and take some hooks from recent music and do something different.

As it is I think we have one of the most varied song-books in the league, but it never hurts to keep adding to it.

robin hood jambo

Made this one up before the last derby.

Go Compare, Go compare we are the Hearts you are the vermin Go compare!

You are the losers, Substance abusers

Oh the Paedophiles are sittin over there

Yes the paedophiles are sittin over there!

Was a bit tipsy so kept gettin the words wrong to my own song so no suprise it never took off!

The White Cockade

Oh Walter you're so fine

you're so fine you blow my mind

Hey Walter!

Hey Walter!

Sung at Brockville many moons ago

Made this one up before the last derby.

Go Compare, Go compare we are the Hearts you are the vermin Go compare!

You are the losers, Substance abusers

Oh the Paedophiles are sittin over there

Yes the paedophiles are sittin over there!

Was a bit tipsy so kept gettin the words wrong to my own song so no suprise it never took off!

Stupid song, was terrible. Heard it for weeks on end - die!

You're cubical

You're cubical

You're cubical it's true

I saw your face

Like a square suit case

:lol:

Couple of years back I tried this one:

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.....Johnny Robertson"

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.......2 Robertsons, and a Johnny Robertson"

Got as far as 11 days before a certain poster on here threatened to punch me

I started singing "When the Hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup we'll all be dead" on the evening of the '98 cup win. Thousands of people heard it.

I've heard it sung since and thought to myself "I made that up" but it could be that whoever was singing it thought it up independently of me.

I did a good one about Blobby Williamson to the tune of "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer" but it was to specific to that period (and too long) to catch on.

I've often thought that we should have a creative group of songwriters making up tunes, then getting a pub full of Jambos to sing it, record that, upload it to youtube and post it here... If they were good enough and funny enough they'd catch on!

No danger are you claiming that one. Shazza posted that on JKB years ago, in fact it was leading up to a New Year game at Easter Road and it's DEED, it was sung in the ground that day as a result of me posting on here and starting on the walk down the Brig of Doom.

Next you'll be claiming ... in 1973 you started signing "Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park, there's a wee football team that will aye makes it's mark ..." from that song they started a football club up at the Meadows and built a stadium in a place they called Gorgie after hearing your lyrics!

Ok ok i'll accept it, you invented football !!! :rolleyes:

I made up a hibs song.

But I don't want to be accused of obsession so am wisely opting to keep it to myself forever.

I'd like to point out that it is a derogatory song.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

When I was watching Man Utd v Liverpool I remember listening to some of the United chants and songs, especially the ones they have for specific players, thinking that if a Hearts fan came up with something like that they'd get shot down on here.

The fact that the "He's Gone Hearts Crazy" song was getting sung a few weeks ago and people loved it shows that we're not looking for Mercury prize winners.

Even the Arsenal fans shouting "hoof" or "one-nil to the Arsenal" would probably be decried on here as rubbish.

Even Hibs fans' song for Rob Jones was quite funny and original but would have never made it past the critics here had he been our player. People need to be given the chance to try new stuff out and take some hooks from recent music and do something different.

As it is I think we have one of the most varied song-books in the league, but it never hurts to keep adding to it.

The Hearts Crazy song wasn't "loved", it barely made it beyond about thirty people singing it at Parkhead, annoyingly.

The Rob Jones song wasn't funny nor was it original, par for the course for that lot.

There are other things wrong with your post but I'm tired.

I know the guy that made that up and, when one of his pals posted it on Hibs.net, it was indeed shot down.

But, pished, he carried on regardless and sung it in the stands and the crowd responded to it.

I think it's the nature of football forums in general rather than just being specific to JKB.

Ive made 2 thats ive been pished to and sang at a game

Tepi Tepi, niemi's mate niemi's mate... Tepi Tepi, niemis mate niemis mate (it never caught on funnily enough)

and this for the legend that is Robbie Neilson

He plays for hearts hes our right back

Neilson Neilson

He scored a goal, we won in Basil

Neilson Neilson

His throw ins are as long as feeek

he made the tackle that won the cup

ROBBIE NEILSON THE JAMBOS NUMBER 2

boy_in_maroon

tried to get this one going a few time,s

to the tune of "country road"

Gorgie Road take me home to the place I belong

to Tynecastle to see the Jambos,

take me home Gorgie Road. :lol:

jamboinglasgow

Did an entire drive back from Dens Park with Jean Louis Valois as the punchline - the driver and other sober members of the contingent were massively unimpressed.

I remember that one.

5 Valois

4 Valois

3 Valois

2 Valois

And a Jean-Louis Valois.

I'm not quite proud of this I was quite amazed I came up with it in like 5 seconds.

There's only one Craig Thomson

There's only one Craig Thomson

He sent a pic of his tool

To a girl from the school

Walking in a Thommo wonderland

Again not proud and i'm all for sticking by him in this difficult time.

Tell all the hibs you ken, Aberdeen is full of gay men. They'll love it up there, they can bum them with flair, wearing womans undearwear...... It never caught on last time, it won't catch on this time. I hate my life!

Oh Walter you're so fine

you're so fine you blow my mind

Hey Walter!

Hey Walter!

Sung at Brockville many moons ago

In the Conan Doyle a week after beeting the vermin, mid 80's. we adapted the following very popular song of the time:

Aaaagadoo doo doo hibees 1 Jam Tarts 2

to the left, to the right

hibs are a load of ******* sh*te

Ended up as a cowboy style brawl where we formed a circle to fend off tables chairs etc from the vermin supporters - magic!

dunciboyjambo

I made this and sung it at parkhead a good few years ago, it got a few laughs and I think it could catch on!!

To the tune of Amarillo

You're on your way to get your giros,

buy your smack then sleep on your lilo's,

dreaming dreams of soap and water,

ya dirty weegie/hibeee barstewards..

Repeat.....

I came up with a pastiche of Joan Jett's rock classic "I love Rock and Roll" titled "I love Jamie Mole"

It never really caught on, for obvious reasons

Archived