Trouble after the game

H.A.N.S

The usual tag line from anyone involved;

"Heard there was some bother on Mcleod Street but couldn't possibly cooment (insert smiley face wink here)"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I heard one Hearts fan told another that he was 'getting it' after the game. I have no idea if the second Hearts fan 'got It' after the game or not though. It all sounded a bit hairy.

;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I heard a community beat officer was in the area.

Am I the only person who gets this image of a guy with a cap on back to front, huge trainers with the tounges sticking out, baggy jeans and a ghetto blaster on his shoulder, trawling the streets handing out community advice in the form of rap? B)

All hail the funky beat officer.

I Seen a guy at the McDonalds in Gorgie Road after the game going mental as it was only open for a drive through he was trying to force his way in the door, couple of guys had to hold him back.

Dont know the outcome i was just walking back to the car, he must have been hungry. :woot:

Am I the only person who gets this image of a guy with a cap on back to front, huge trainers with the tounges sticking out, baggy jeans and a ghetto blaster on his shoulder, trawling the streets handing out community advice in the form of rap? B)

Sean Hughes thinks the same.....

What a great idea.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I had to wait 4 minutes for a '44' outside 'La Partenope'.:down:

I've often had to wait 44 minutes for a 4. Count yourself lucky!

Motherwell Saturday Service clashed with and got done by CCS (hibs) young team.

Source, a young hibs casual.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Speedy,

You move in some delightfull sounding circles chappie. Before this post I thought that the Motherwell Saturday Service was when the buses in that part of Lanarkshire ran a little less requently at the weekend. :o

Funny how sometimes when you learn things, you feel a little poorer rather than richer. :(

Seymour M Hersh

Motherwell Saturday Service clashed with and got done by CCS (hibs) young team.

Source, a young hibs casual.

There were certainly some hobo erses at Ryries maybe 10-15 of them Saw no Murderwell neds though and the vermin twats must have just fecked off. Shock horror they gave murderwell a doing though eh?

I Seen a guy at the McDonalds in Gorgie Road after the game going mental as it was only open for a drive through he was trying to force his way in the door, couple of guys had to hold him back.

Dont know the outcome i was just walking back to the car, he must have been hungry. :woot:

Did he look like this guy ?

Christian%20Nade_633576915912968750.jpg

Speedy,

You move in some delightfull sounding circles chappie. Before this post I thought that the Motherwell Saturday Service was when the buses in that part of Lanarkshire ran a little less requently at the weekend. :o

Funny how sometimes when you learn things, you feel a little poorer rather than richer. :(

I know a few people who know a few things, who get up to a few things. You know :thumbsup:

From what i seen of the SS on saturday it was a very young mob they had!!

From what I hear, they didn't get in touch with any Hearts on saturday. Strange.

The trouble started when Hearts fans demanded a full refund after that pi** poor performance. Or was it the stampede to get Skacels autograph. :unsure:

Archived