Hearts Legends v Bilston Select

bilstonjambo

Just to let eveyone know that Hearts Legends (including henry Smith, Iain Ferguson, David Murie and all other usual faces including scott nisbet) will be playing against a team of young lads from bilston today at Ferguson Park in Rosewell (home of whitehill welfare) with a 4pm ko.

Admission is ?3 for adults and ?1 for kids. The money raised goes towards our kids village gala day next year.

We also have a sportsmans dinner on Friday 22nd October at Bilston Miners Club to raise funds for the kids gala day. Speakers are Sandy Penman, Paul Reid and Bill Copeland, tickets are ?25 per person. If you are interested in this please PM me.

Cheers

Just to let eveyone know that Hearts Legends (including henry Smith, Iain Ferguson, David Murie and all other usual faces including scott nisbet) will be playing against a team of young lads from bilston today at Ferguson Park in Rosewell (home of whitehill welfare) with a 4pm ko.

Admission is ?3 for adults and ?1 for kids. The money raised goes towards our kids village gala day next year.

We also have a sportsmans dinner on Friday 22nd October at Bilston Miners Club to raise funds for the kids gala day. Speakers are Sandy Penman, Paul Reid and Bill Copeland, tickets are ?25 per person. If you are interested in this please PM me.

Cheers

Is he still involved in Football? Remember playing against him as a laddie

Is he still involved in Football? Remember playing against him as a laddie

Played alongside him for the Captains Cabin 24 years ago! Jesus I feel old.

Archived